The simFlight Network Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The LUA interface will be available. Some functions will no longer work and will be removed (e.g. lvar access) , but the majority should be ok. I don't know about LINDA. John
  3. Is there any information if LUA scripts do work (or in other word if LINDA will work)? thx!
  4. Today
  5. Thanks for the marvellous pictures, I've often considered a portrait screen might be good for STB.
  6. Something is not installed correctly. Can be you be a little more specific and describe what "not working" means?
  7. Do the files in the PHNL folder look the same as the other folders?
  8. Yesterday
  9. Working well next to my 75" side view 😃
  10. Its currently only available to MSFS third party developers due to restrictions on SDK access.If you are an MSFS third party developer, check the MSFS forum for details on how to access.
  11. Did you download the latest version of RT and install as admin?
  12. Where do I download FSUIPC7? I just bought ver six last month
  13. I bought PHNL yesterday, but real traffic isn't working... It works on all my other airports, but not at PHNL. Why? And how do I fix it?
  14. I'm just looking for the list of events/command to send to the sim, as I'm planning my custom panel.
  15. Ah, the "Revised list of FSX controls" was superseded a long time ago. I'll look into updating that reference. If you mean for up-to-date reference, then you do have to install a current version. The Advanced User guide doesn't list sim events inany case. What is it you wish to do with this without any sim installation? Pete
  16. Where can I download the Advanced User Guide or other document that lists all the command/events for the sim? I gave up on FSX/P3Dv2 5 years ago, and don't have a PC with the sim or FSUPC installed, and can't seem to install without the sim being installed (in a VM for example). The document listed in following thread is a 404, not found:
  17. Just that no matter whether MSFS or FSUIPC7 has the focus, key assignments in FSUIPC still work. Pete
  18. I'm not sure what you mean by this, as far as I know Windows only allows one window/application from having the active focus?
  19. Okay thank you, I understand. I'll wait this next simulator, then I wait and see. Regards, Chris.
  20. Your registration details work here, although I have not tried to register via the installer. I've PM'ed you a key file. Please try that. If you have a WideFS license that you wish to add (using the same name/email), then you can add another line with your WideFS key as follows: WideFS=your 12 digit WideFS key John
  21. It will not be possible to add menu items to the sim. I will add a facility to add a menu item (possibly with submenus) to the FSUIPC7 menu bar (via the dll mechanism and offset 2FE0), but this functionality may not be available upon initial release. John
  22. Generally yes, but with a few changes: - no ALT modifier for key assignments, no masking of key assignments (due to SDK issues) so you need to ensure the key is not assigned in the sim - key assignments function when MSFS has focus AND when FSUIPC7 has focus - the following axes are no longer available: KEY_AILERON_TRIM_SET, KEY_RUDDER_TRIM_SET John
  23. The JoyScan shows a very strange Registry mess with your devices. It lists these: 13 "Glareshield-API" devices 1 Saitek Yoke 2 Saitek Rudders 2 "CptSidePanel" devices 2 Throttle quadrant USB Worse, two of the "Glareshield-API" devices have exactly the same GUIDs as the Throttle Quadrants! That should be impossible (GUIDs are guaranteed to be unique), so it certainly indicates a messed up Registry. Do I assume the "computer upgrade did not include a fresh install of windows? Otherwise how on earth have things got so messed up? I think you may need to do some serious "cleaning". But first, can you tell me what you actually have connected? And which one(s) can't you program -- all or just some or just one? And by "cannot be programmed" do you mean the buttons and switches give no reaction in the Button & Switches tab and/or the axes give no reaction in the axis assignments tab? Or what? Also, next time, please also show the FSUIPC log file. Not the Installer log -- that's only for investigating installation problems. Pete
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.