The simFlight Network Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. FeelThere

EDDM SP1

Did you report these issues to @nyergesdesign? info@nyergesdesign.com Thank you Vic
  3. FeelThere

BACK TO SCHOOL SALE

Folks, It's easy; you get 70% for every second purchase (based on the lowest priced product). Sometimes we make fixed percentage sales sometimes we offer this. The point is that you get something for cheaper. If you can't find what you are looking for then maybe the next sale will be the one you are looking for. I hope you can still find something for your liking Vic
  4. Today
  5. John Dowson

WideFS Autostart with FSUIP

Hi Urs, your WideClient.ini file is not correct. There is no [Programs] section - thats for FSUIPC (or WideServer)! As Pete said, you want to be using RunReady, which takes the form RunReady1=.... and is located in the [User] section of your WideClient.ini (or the [WideServer] section in FSX). Please see the WideFS Technical guide. John
  6. flying-w

STB Airport compile stopped functioning

Can you send me the file from the error message please, runways.xml? You'll find it in the simulator installation folder. Don't think this is related to ORBX Central, as it's Pete Dowson's tool that's generating the file. Thanks Simon
  7. Hello Pete, I hope you are well? Sorry my answer was so long, but I had a lot to do. Attached you will find the logs of WideClient. I really do not know why the programs do not start up. Thank you for your tireless work and help. Best regards Urs WideClient.ini WideClient.log
  8. EliGrim

Thank you folks.

Current actions in the forum cannot be reconciled with my understanding of respectful interaction. For this reason I stop my activities in this forum. However I would not like to leave without expressing my thanks to the users. I thank you for a great time in the forum and wish you all a lot of success and joy.
  9. Michi10

EDDM SP1

Since I can only agree with the Riskin. If I could only do one thing in his post without getting too close to him, see the picture with the CLH7789 near Taxiway D3. If now there is still a plane to take off then it would be a crash now and that is in every terminal 2. Some tugs do not let even the pushing out of an airplane out of it, a whole row of planes is shot down and the minus stand is the same -10000 points so there is still a huge problem. Yes that´s right.
  10. Ripskin

EDDM SP1

Got around to playing the update tonight. Still had a number of issues though to be fair I had no issues getting planes to push where as before they would get stuck. Tugs were angling planes immediately after starting their push and driving them into the neighboring apron before going out to the taxiway. In one of these it got stuck as the plane in that neighboring apron requested to push so I had to delete one of them. This caused a bit of a stack up on the taxiway waiting for a few planes to finish their dances so I could move traffic along. Had an issue with the 26R exit to taxiway A9 I think it was, a plane did not pull off far enough and got clipped. While I know the high speed exit portion of them wont work the stopping point should at least be well clear of the runway. A few planes pulling in to park would do a 360 then turn into the gate and park. I had one other issue I have not had at this airport where I cleared a plane for takeoff and quickly had another plane line up behind him. The plane going to take off sat there for a good while and the other plan just drove into the one waiting for take off. Have not see that happen for a long time. My play style was rough trying to keep up with traffic from Jason118's new schedule but I've played this way many times previously here and not had the issues listed above. Appreciate the update and work that goes into them but not sure this one is all good. When I rotate around again I'll reinstall the game and RT / RC again. I just did it with the recent updates so this is a fresh install. Only difference was from this thread I updated RC, so I uninstalled RC to put the new version on so not 100% fresh on that front.
  11. Maarp

Newbie question

I've just been through the registry reset and sadly this hasn't resolved the problem. The weird thing is that they throttles (and yoke) were behaving ok just a few days ago and then randomly started misbehaving. As far as I can tell nothing has changed and this was why I bought FSUIPC. Most odd and I'm still stuck with misbehaving throttles.
  12. Maarp

Newbie question

Thanks Pete, it's great to have a community of experienced people around to help out. Also, surely you'd think Saitek would have addressed this problem by now, we spend enough money with them! Cheers Warwick
  13. Yesterday
  14. Hi Folks I have no idea what to do about this error(file attached) This started after I installed new ORBX Central. Harlank stb error.txt
  15. Pete Dowson

Newbie question

This is not really specifically a question about FSUIPC assignment -- the same problem would occur using direct assignment in FSX, and also in the Windows' Game Controller app. It is caused by a bug in the Saitek installation and, because it crops up frequently with Saitek devices, it is the subject of a thread in the "FAQ" (Frequently Asked Questions) subforum. Hhere's a link: Pete
  16. G'day everyone, I'm new to FlightSims and FSUIPC and I'm finding that the shear volume of information out there is melting my brain! I hope you don't mind me asking a basic question as I've not yet been able to get my head across the details of FSUIPC yet. I've just registered FSUIPC and am working on setting it up with FSX SE and my Saitek Yoke/Throttles and have run into a wrinkle. After going through the Axis assignment tab for the throttle and mix levers I've found that the first half of the throttle/mix lever movement is "dead". There is no response in FSX until the lever reaches about 50%. I'm guessing I've done something wrong (or not done something) and I'd be really grateful for some pointers. Cheers Warwick Canberra, Australia
  17. Hi Thomas, Thank you for your suggestion. I am now running FS2000 in Compatibility Mode as Windows XP (Service Pack 3) and also as an Admin, and FSUIPC is showing all tabs, and is registered! I now also see FSUIPC.log and FSUIPC.ini files in the /MODULES folder. So I think all is solved now 😊 Thank you to both you and Pete for sparing the time to get this newbie up and running. SSB
  18. Hi, I have also FS2004 installed under WIN10 but I needed to run it Compatibility Mode as Windows XP (Service Pack 3). Did you try a Compatibility mode? Thomas
  19. Hi Pete, The target of my FS2000 shortcut is D:\Games\Old\Microsoft Games\FS2000\FS2000.EXE The FSUIPC files I mentioned previously are located in D:\Games\Old\Microsoft Games\FS2000\MODULES The complete FSUIPC Install.log contents are as follows... Installer for FSUIPC.DLL version 3.999z9b Looking in registry for FS9.1 install path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator\9.1 Parameter"EXE Path" Not there, so looking in: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator\9.1 Parameter"EXE Path" ... NOT found! ... Looking in registry for FS9 install path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator\9.0 Parameter"EXE Path" Not there, so looking in: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator\9.0 Parameter"EXE Path" ... NOT found! ... ... NOT found! Asking user to find the .EXE instead ... User identified path: "D:\Games\Old\Microsoft Games\FS2000" =========================================================== INSTALLATION FOR FS7: Checking if there's already a version of FSUIPC installed in: D:\Games\Old\Microsoft Games\FS2000\Modules\FSUIPC.DLL ... Version 3.999z found. Okay -- installed FSUIPC into "D:\Games\Old\Microsoft Games\FS2000\Modules\FSUIPC.DLL" "Modules\FSUIPC Documents" folder already exists. Now installing additional files into the "Modules\FSUIPC Documents" folder: Installed "FSUIPC User Guide.pdf" okay Installed "FSUIPC for Advanced Users.pdf" okay Installed "FSUIPC History.pdf" okay Installed "List of FS2004 controls.pdf" okay Installed "FSUIPC Lua Library.pdf" okay Installed "FSUIPC Lua Plug-Ins.pdf" okay Installed "Lua License.pdf" okay Installed "Lua Plugins for VRInsight Devices.pdf" okay Installed "LuaFileSystem.pdf" okay Installed "Example LUA plugins.zip" okay Installed "SIMSAMURAI+FSUIPC+TUTORIAL.pdf" okay Installed "FSUIPC for Programmers.pdf" okay =========================================================== All installer tasks completed okay! Registration for FSUIPC was successful! (result code 00) *************** End of Install Log *************** I have just tried running FS2000 as an administrator, but I still couldn't get FSUIPC to work. Let me know if you need any other info. Thanks! SSB
  20. John Dowson

Events running amok

As Thomas says, please show.attach your ini file. Can you also activate button logging, as well as non-axis events, and attach your log file. Thanks, John
  21. Yes. If FSUIPC has actually been run (whether registered or not) then there should be an FSUIPC.LOG file. I think you may be looking in the wrong place! Maybe you are actually running FS2000 from a different folder, not the one with that Modules subfolder in it. Please show us your FSUIPC Install log in full, not just the last few lines. And also tell us the full path to FS2000 shown in the Properties of the Shortcut you are using to start it. Tne other possibility is that you have FS installed in the Program Files folder of Windows, which is protected. None of the earlier versions of FS like that (such protection occurred long after FS2000 was written). If this might be the case, try running FS2000 "as administrator", or, better, set it to run like that in the Properties-Compatibility menu. Pete
  22. nixdevelopment

TOPER Tool (Boeing 767) - Updates

Could you please send me a private message of your purchase details please?
  23. Hello, sorry to hear that the tool is causing you issues. I will actually rewrite the tool to make it more stable as it's been a while since it was last updated.
  24. Hi Thomas, Thanks for your quick reply. Yes, I ran the Installer as an Administrator, but the outcome is as described in my first post. I might add that the only FSUIPC files I have in the /MODULES folder after installation and attempting to run in FS2000 are: FSUIPC Install.log FSUIPC.key FSUIPC.dll FSUIPC Documents folder Should any other files be there? SSB
  25. Let's see how many mistakes I made... I present to you all my first self-made schedule LFPG-ADR Consist of a complete day-schedule and 4-day snippets starting every 2 hours, except the nightshift that lasts 8 hours. also included one airport-list, because two new airports where added; Kharkiv (UKHH) and Setif (DAAS) I also made one of those nice graphs: Some things to note about this schedule and airfield; Some of the flights may not have happened that day actually.. Flightradar24 didn't seem to have information about them. I still added them though. Not all airplanes are actually in the masterlist. the A359-1000 is to new I guess... so that was changed into a normal one. Also, there is a E175S which I couldn't find, so that became a normal E175 Some planes may be white due to no liveries As for the airport itself, Taxiway Sierra-1 seems to be not working, and getting planes from 08R to use taxiway ECHO is also problematic I suggest to let them hold short of TANGO, after which they will see ECHO 😛 ) Have fun
  26. Hi, did you run the Installer with 'Run As Administrator' (right click). If not, that will be the problem, because FS9 and FSUIPC are running with different Privilege level. Just re-run the installer with 'Run As Administrator'. Thomas
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.