All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Machino

Transfert de Licence

Merci John!
  3. John Dowson

Transfert de Licence

Copy and paste your registration details from your SimMarket purchase email - all details must match: name, email and key. John
  4. Bonjour, Ayant formaté mon dd j'ai voulu réinstaller FSC mais lorsque j'ai voulu l'enregistrer on me répond: Registration Failed! Incorrect data entered! Que puis-je faire pour l'activer? Cordialement
  5. Thanks for your response! I've heard of this tool but haven't had much luck in finding it. Unfortunately, it seems like all the links have been long dead. Sorry for the late response. I have so little free time in the weekdays, what with work and all. I'll be sure to do a test flight reproducing the issue with logging enabled tomorrow and upload the log file. Cheers!
  6. flying-w

STB Airport compile stopped functioning

For me, ORBX Central 4 is working great. I love the ability to install add-ons in whatever orbx library you wish, all outside the simulator. Unfortunate about Orbx Global still having to go inside, but that's a P3D issue right now. I didn't migrate, I actually downloaded and installed everything again. I have all the regions, TrueEarth Netherlands and a few airports, so I'd literally just queue it up and leave it to run. Can't say I had any troubles, and STB seems fine with the "DiscoveryPath" configuration. I don't think it matter to make runways, because the discovery paths are just of interest to P3D to find and register new addon.xml. Once P3D has done that, I expect make runways just picks that up from the various addon.cfg files just like it does today. It's good to see the LM add-on.xml being so widely used now. Thanks Simon
  7. flying-w

That does not mean it is producing correct and valid XML. Did you receive my email? Please contact me via info@supertrafficboard.com
  8. Agrajag

Where to Get Update for Amazon Purchase?

Well, now push comes to shove. Amazon says they no longer have access to the files in question, that FeelThere no longer allows them access to it and thus, they have nothing I can download. So, I'm now out of luck. I have to just get by with what I have installed and hope it lasts as long as I'd like as FT has so far stated they won't support the product either (mind blowing). My question to them and to customers: What if tomorrow they decide they don't like Steam any longer or BTM? If that seems unlikely, so would dumping the largest retailer on Earth.
  9. harlank

Make runways seem to function fine, and seems to find everything. The problem for me occurs when I try to compile Airports
  10. Agrajag

I'll give that a shot, and to be blunt, it'll be my last shot as the e-mail I got back from Feel There I found to be entirely unacceptable. Here is what they said: "Im afraid in this case Amazon did not longer sell our product and stopped receiving updates. Your version is most likely the most recent update that Amazon has on the game. We highly recommend purchasing directly from our webstore: www.feelthere.com or www.atcsuite.com." Seriously? They sold it on Amazon. They took their share of my purchase and now they just want to walk away and tell me to just go ahead and buy it all over again??? No. I just spent MORE money on it today (via their website assuming this would be a non-issue), but I have half a mind to call my credit card company and get a chargeback for all these purchases. The bottom line is that they are not standing behind a purchase of a current product. I understand if others don't see it this way, but this is just not right. At the VERY least you'd think they'd say, "Hey, sorry for the inconvenience. Would you accept a discount coupon to repurchase it on our website instead?"
  11. Aussie1234

Ohh. Another reason for me to wait until I take the opportunity to shift from FTX Central 3.x to Orbx Central 4.x scenery manager. I was wondering what would happen when you migrated various existing scenery packages installed under the old scenery process, to the Add-on xml system and whether Make Runways would find them all (or would find the old files before deletion). Interested in your findings. Aussie
  12. Yesterday
  13. scoobflight

Have you contacted Amazon to gain access to a new link? This will gain you a new updates version. I've found Amazon will be helpful with most things - either through a phonecall or through the chat support options.
  14. FeelThere Ariel

Installed KATL and RC and it doesn't appear.

Please contact our support at feelthere.zendesk.com
  15. I sent FeelThere an e-mail about this, but haven't heard back (though it's only been a half day since sending that). I'm wondering if that's the correct option for receiving a link to download the latest version of Tower!3D Pro that I bought on Amazon. The link there no longer works, but it does give me a serial key. Thanks....
  16. In addition it also killed off KSAN which was there. game.log
  17. harlank

Simon my runways.txt is54.4 MB The maximum size allowed here is 0.02MB. How am I supposed to get it to you? Harlan
  18. Agrajag

Where to DL Updates?

Too late now of course. At least for current products.
  19. scoobflight

Where to DL Updates?

Yeah, if not purchased via feelThere BMTmicro can't see/confirm the purchase. I recommend you buy all from feelThere's store as you can get full support on download links from BMTmicro.
  20. Agrajag

Where to DL Updates?

Just hung up. They could not help with anything other than the three orders that were placed through them (that made up the 5 bullet-point items in the post above). They couldn't find anything else and couldn't help with the Amazon order. Not surprised by that. They are sending new links as they said the old links for the 5 items would no longer work. This is one of those times where I suspect I'd have been better buying through Steam. In 2017 I wasn't a fan, but they've won me over due to issues like this.
  21. scoobflight

Where to DL Updates?

Contact BMTmicro for all your feelThere purchases including the base game. BMTmicro does all the processing. Provide the information as I noted before. A phonecall is recommended.
  22. Could you try activating axis logging (from the FSUIPC logging tab). Generate a log file that exhibits your problem (i.e. disconnection, reconnecting and going haywire). It will be quite large, so zip it up and attach to a post and I'll take a look to see whats happening.
  23. Agrajag

Where to DL Updates?

Boy does this plot thicken. I'm entirely confused. First, let me make this 100% clear. I do not pirate software. I own everything I have (I used to be in the game development industry so I support it). I found a login for my BMT Micro purchases and it shows that, direct from them, I bought: KSAN Real Color for KSAN Real Traffic for Tower!3D Real Color for KPHL Real Color for KATL The oddity is that I don't see purchases from them for things I clearly have installed. For example, I clearly have Real Color for TIST. I also clearly have Tower!3D Pro installed as I have multi-monitor, voice, multiplayer, etc. (See below) I also don't get why I'd have bought Real Color for KATL, but NOT the airport. That makes ZERO sense. When I look at the install I see I installed the game a few days before these purchases. I must have bought it from another provider along with some other items before realizing I could get these things through BMT Micro (likely through FeelThere site). More strange is that my Airfields folder shows: KATL, KJFK, KLAX, KPHL, KSAN and TIST but when I launch the game I only get access to TIST, KPHL, KSAN and KLAX. Not sure why KJFK and KATL are not showing up, especially KATL as I clearly bought Real Color for it. I DID just find a purchase for Tower!3D Pro from Amazon for $49.95, but it can no longer be downloaded. It does provide a long serial number. However, now I still need to find a way to get the latest version of that app. I guess I need to reach out to FeelThere. Thanks.
  24. 707FAN

LFPG - Paris CDG Airport is OUT!!!

@SAMedic I have had to contact bmtmicro several times using cservice@bmtmicro.com. Even on Sunday Night here in Aus (Saturday night late in US) and have received replies in a matter of minutes to a couple of hours max. They seem to be available at all hours and will get back to you fairly quickly. Give then the ProductID number and the product password that they gave you when you downloaded the product. They will reset your password then, unless there is further problems outside of their control. Kev M
  25. Pluto7777

TCAS no indications

Thx Thomas, indeed ; i guess for about 70% of the posted issues, the solution is right there in the manuals, but as many members, posting an issue is far more easy than snifflng in about a total of 2000 pages of manuals... sometimes we are a bit lazy for that 😉
  26. Last week
  27. scoobflight

Where to DL Updates?

For faster response call - Contact BMTmicro with purchase information (date, creditcard, email address) - call 800-414-4268 (USA/Canada) / +1 910-792-9100 (international customers). BMTmicro is, if memory serves, on the US east coast; so as write this (Wed. 21 August early evening) they may not be open. They will be around tomorrow morning (Thursday 22 Aug)
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.