EDDM Update

Oh, so that's what this meant - thanks for the translation. πŸ™‚
  4. Yesterday
  5. Braf123456

EDDM Update

I didn't ask for a date I wanted to know what would be included in the sp
  6. Michi10

EDDM Update

@Braf123456That's just ashaman99 wrote about your post. The one who can read is in advantage. As it looks now with the update of the DLC or real color here is gepsotet what I've read. MfG Michi10
  7. Pedantic G

KTPA & KMCO Coming Into Gatwick

Have sent you a PM
  8. John Dowson

FSUIPC not running

Ok, so FSUIPC is not loading, and so I will need to see you simconnect log file to determine why, so you need to sort out access to your documents folder. Are you sure that you are accessing it from the correct place? Try from the Libraries -> Documents -> My Documents quick-access link in explorer. I can see on my windows 7 system that I have 2 'My Documents' folders (well, one is a link) for some reason, and one (the link) also gives me an access denied error.
  9. FeelThere Ariel

YMML

Glad it helped Aussie. You can always update your software by downloading again using your original download links. πŸ™‚
  10. Last week
  11. Braf123456

EDDM Update

Will be in the sp as a update
  12. Aussie1234

YMML

Thank you for your help Ariel. It worked. I hadn't realised Real Traffic was a completely different package. πŸ™„ I had previously searched Help and Settings and not found anything regarding the update process for Tower3D Pro. I've now done another search to make sure I didn't miss it, but found nothing about the update process for the Real Traffic product. For mugs like me, maybe the 'Latest Versions' page on the Forum could include a paragraph on how to update each package. (and maybe what do if you have new schedules) Thanks again. Now exploring YMML. Aussie
  13. ashman99

KTPA & KMCO Coming Into Gatwick

This is really Cool! Most American Airports I know the terminal layout. It's easier to see airlines at specific gates. But international airports are a little tougher for me. By chance @Pedantic G did you pe4sonally make this? Or get it somewhere? It would be nice to have it for other intl. Airports like BCN; EDDM; and MEL.
  14. ashman99

EDDM Update

Just for future reference. Devs don't give out specific dates for future releases on the forum. We had an issue with that late last year in which a date expectancy was given out to the public and then it wasn't completed by the date and a lot of people got mad. Thus you can expect not to get any sort of specific dates in the future.
  15. crbascott

Christmas in July!

@blacklabelbraai Peter, if you're passionate about this I would invite you to bring up the idea on Tower_MP in which you are already a member if I'm not mistaken. Although primarily a multiplayer community, there have been single player competitions in the past. Furthermore, Tower_MP is not affiliated with FeelThere and that can be a real positive at times. As usual, @hexzed brings up valid points. You are asking for someone that may or not be part of your target participant group (purchased no DLCs) to create a fiendishly difficult schedule at a mediocre/buggy airport. This is an extremely big ask. Nevertheless, I think with some tweaks we can find a way for you to give some someone a free airport/RC. But obviously, per FeelThere the forum is not the place for this to be discussed. See you on Tower_MP. πŸ™‚
  16. hexzed

Christmas in July!

Hi Peter I would just like to state why i think that you are not getting overwhelmed by responses. 1 Schedule making can be a time consuming task, and you are asking for free work, for possibly someone else getting a prize. 2 From what i know, the core members here already have most, if not all the airports 3 A lot of the forum members here have been here a while, and are jaded by the fact that feelthere do not want to fix any bugs in the present version. This impacts on them wanting any new airports with the same inherent bugs present. 4 You are asking people to trust a name without a face, in that they are going to actually get a prize at the end of any competition. Saying this i appreciate the thought of what you are trying to do, and am not trying to disparage the idea πŸ™‚ PS: To answer the question in regards to the Feelthere competition, this was ran on their Facebook page, but this competition ended some time ago
  17. blacklabelbraai

Christmas in July!

Thanks for those comments @EliGrim In case anyone thinks I'm just making stuff up, here is the entire conversation I had with FT. I am absolutely flummoxed as to why they would not want another sale, based on a fun competition that does not impinge on any of their rights.
  18. EliGrim

EDDM Update

Isn't it answered with: So it should be out sometime this week.
  19. EliGrim

Christmas in July!

I still don't think a user should pay for a prize, but if you really wanna do it, it shouldn't be an issue. At the BTM Micro checkout you'll find a gift icon to "purchase for a friend". Perhaps the interest in a competition here in the forum is not particularly strong or it comes when the actual thread is opened. Now I am confused, too. I've read through the last four newsletter checked Twitter, Facebook and the News section on there website... I can't find any information about a screenshot competition. Be that as it may.
  20. Lenking

EDDM Update

Just to get a little the possebility to plan, when around about can we calculate with the update?
  21. updated, doing a few flights, so far so good, I did get an error while trying to look into AI schedule, could be an isolated incident. will update.Thanx
  22. blacklabelbraai

Christmas in July!

Hey everyone I'm now officially confused. In my very first post, I said that this game has given me many hours of enjoyment, and that through this forum, I've gotten to meet so many excellent folk, some of whom give selflessly of their time to provide us with fiendishly difficult (and fun) schedules, provide advice to us less knowledgeable members and all round are fine people. I expressed a desire to pay it forward, ie, give something back to this fun and addictive game we love. I therefore proposed a competition, where members would be invited to play a schedule created by one of the schedule creators of an evil hour at KPHL. I also clearly stated that I was happy to pay for the prize: The airport plus Real Color of your choice (thanks @EliGrim for that great suggestion) Only @EliGrim has responded, although my post has had more than 90 views. I requested FT to advise how I would go about gifting an airport + RC to another member. I today received a response: "Thank you for your interest but we have our own screenshot competition already and we don't want to confuse our members by sponsoring another one on the forum" At no stage have I asked FT to sponsor my competition. All I have requested is that they (privately) advise me how to go about gifting the prize to a member that has won the competition. I'm also confused about an apparently ongoing screenshot competition and the assertion that my competition which was clearly stated to be about me thanking the game creators and the fine folk here would somehow "confuse our members". I just want to thank the creators and the folk here for providing me with many many hours of enjoyment. ??? BLB (Peter)
  23. FeelThere Ariel

YMML

Aussie, please update Real Traffic to the latest SP using your original download link. If you donΒ΄t have it anymore, please contact BMT Micro at cservice@bmtmicro.com for link replacement and you should be good to go.
  24. Added @EliGrim's KBOS challenge to the list πŸ™‚
  25. Yes the voice/speech engine was updated, you're right, I read it, but the "Radar Contact" is recognized because it's written on the "commands history" and directly on the command line when I speack it. Also, I tried with the keyboard command (when I saw that the pilot always answers "negative") and no success either. So I don't know really what's going on here, I have to make some tests to see exactly how it happens but it seems that there is something wrong sometimes here. But if I imagine I can reproduce it each time in some scenario, it doesn't matter if I report it or not because I think that will be never patched. For the sound, be aware that the voice/speech engine is not related with the environment sounds (just to say that I don't understand why in this version we don't have them). It seems that FeelThere wanted to port the sim on steam without really keeping in mind what will not work and doesn't work on this version, or they know but don't care about. I saw some topics that talk about this "sound pb" on the SE version. We have a chance that the "alarm" sound works lol but that's only this one that works, the other two doesn't play in this version. I checked several solution with OpenAL too but without success. If I have to say something, it's that's the only thing that is better than ATCpro (an other Tracon product) is the voice recognition that is far better imo (I'm not english and it's very cool to train the computer for that, it's not possible on ATCpro making the sim difficult for an non english guy or for an english guy with a strong accent, because ATCpro doesn't use the Windows voice engine but an home made engine). There isn't a lot of Tracon sim so, we have to do with...what we have ^^ PS : sorry for my english and if I made some mistakes.
  26. It's more than just colors Crystal, the SE version uses a different voice/speech engine. Not sure what to tell you about Radar Contact, either the command is not being recognized or your timing is off. I have both versions and I find the voice recognition engine of the SE version to be very finicky and not nearly as good as Tower!3D (although they are supposed to be the same).
  27. Crystal Noir

[Tracon! 2012:SE] : Real traffic questions please

I call "original traffic" the ones that come with the sim without Real Traffic. On a session I can have some real traffic call sign and some fantasy like we have without the addon. For the red line I understood but with only one plane on the scope I don't understand how the sim can fail to show me the right flight plan the plane should have. If it's a shortcoming (bug), don't know why it was never fixed. Anyway it's not a big deal. The things I regret are the environment sounds that never play on the SE version but the alarm (the alarm sound work) but the two other sound never. May be it's a "little thing" and very important for the sim itself but break the immersion.
  28. The video I watched was about the non "SE" version but the SE version should be the same, the only difference are the colors...If you look at the folder you have all the sounds in place the "bleep" sound and in the Environment folder the noise sound (ogg files). On the non SE version we can hear these sounds (radio noise when a pilot talk) on the SE version we never hear them despite the environment sounds slider in the setting is set to max. For the Radar Contact, I missed something because I do it when the pilot said to me the sentence with informations, it's not "with you" directly but this is a sentence that the pilot says after confirming to the tower he will contact departure (for example). After confirming the tower he will contact departure, he says an other sentence with informations he has (altitude etc...) I suppose it's for me. That's why I don't understand why I have a "negative" when I said "Radar Contact". And if I dont do anything, anything else happens and about 1-2 mns have a penalty for "no contact". I will make some tests to see exactly how this happens. I found how to communicate with GA traffic, but I don't understand why in the manual they talk about for example LESLIE callsign that never comes in the sim (end of the manual). That's why I misunderstood that at the beginning. (and in Tower!3D we have this kind of callsign directly that's why I was confused too).
  29. That's definintely not the latest, check the forum for updates please
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.