Can somebody from Feelthere, or even an advanced user please help me? I absolutely do not understand what you folks mean with some of the terms you have stated. WIN 10, 12 MB RAM, 3.6ghz A12 processor.
(1) I bought an NVidea GT 1300 (2GB video memory) card and installed it into my computer. The game works... EXCEPT
(a) No pilot voices. If the game has background music during the game, rather than only at the start screen, I don't hear it. Obviously, if the airports don't play music, I wouldn't hear what doesn't exist.
(b) I cannot get the game to switch to multiple screens. When I click on the multiple screen on the Strip or the other two panels (not the view through the tower window), there is a box that quickly appears and disappears, but nothing to move to the other screen.
(c) I cannot get speech recognition to work
(2) I have bought and installed a USB headset/microphone combination.
(3) I have trained my microphone and it works well with Windows speech recognition. My language is US English
(4) I am the only user on the computer, and I checked; I am an administrator.
(5) I tried to launch the speechengine (don't remember the name of the file) program, and just got a quick blink, with no response.
(6) I don't know how to check my antivirus software for allowed programs... I use avast.
(7) When I try the speech and voice buttons on the main screen (prior to entering any airport), nothing happens.
(8) I have the volumes on all items full up in the setting part of the program.
Is there anybody that can spend some time with me via text, e-mail, or telephone to nursemaid me through these issues? I love the game, and would like to experience it fully. I have no idea how to find or copy log files, etc. I could use some personal TLC on this one. I kind of figure that maybe I installed something wrong? If I have to remove and reinstall the game into proper space, I will, in order to enjoy multiple screens and voice commands and response.
By the way, I have Tower 3D pro, Realtraffic, Realcolor, and also have Atlanta and Orlando, with their Realcolor as well.