The simFlight Network Forums

Dreamfleet 737-400 Heading with no function

Hallo,

i have bought me the Dreamfleet 737-400.

I have with the autopilot the problem that the heading controll doesn´t work. When i use the panel the display shows always 000.

Know i has read in some internet-sides that the problem is on the FSUIPC.

My question is, is that the problem ? and how can i resolv the problem ?

Thank you for helping.

i have bought me the Dreamfleet 737-400.

I have with the autopilot the problem that the heading controll doesn´t work. When i use the panel the display shows always 000.

Know i has read in some internet-sides that the problem is on the FSUIPC. My question is, is that the problem ? and how can i resolv the problem ?

Is this with FS2002 or FS2004? Which version of FSUIPC?

I am not aware of any issues with the DF737, but maybe others here can help. Maybe it is using FSUIPC and you have not registered it? Please look at the FSUIPC.LOG file (in the FS Modules folder) and see if there's any mention of it there. Have you tried it without FSUIPC installed?

Regards,

Pete

It is with FS 2002

With which version of FSUIPC? Does the DF 737 need/use FSUIPC at all? There aren't all that many aircraft that do, especially not in FS2002 days. And it seems very unlikely to need it for something so simple and basic as the heading bug value, which would probably be the same as the one in the default FS2002 panels. See if the results are different without FSUIPC.

If you are using FSUIPC 3, have you registered it? Look at the FSUIPC.LOG, see if that says anything avout the DF737.

Regards,

Pete