The simFlight Network Forums

Free registration key for CVA-VA request

Hello Pete Downson's!

I'm the Chief of Operations at http://www.cva-va.com.br and we have a software that was developed by our webmaster, called "FA- Flight Assist". That software consists in following and collecting informations during the flights of our pilots, much like the same functions that we can have with "FSAcars". Also, after the pilot finish the flight, he can send a resume of his flight, directly to the CVA servers, in order to automaticly update the hours flown, in the pilots table.

But our software functions only if pilots have the registred FSUIPC modules. So, only a few number of pilots can apply to a be our VA member(pilot).

In order to make possible more pilots applying to our VA, and because the software is a non-proffit produt (addon) and because we also whant to distribuite it, as a freeware to all the VA's interested on it, we come here to request a free key for our software (Flight Assist).

All the best.

Carlos Ferreira

operacional@cva-va.com.br

http://www.cva-va.com.br

In order to make possible more pilots applying to our VA, and because the software is a non-proffit produt (addon) and because we also whant to distribuite it, as a freeware to all the VA's interested on it, we come here to request a free key for our software (Flight Assist).

This is the wrong place, as explained in the Sticky thread above (which you missed perhaps?)

"Application for FSUIPC PRogram Access Keys"

You need to write to me by email, as stated there. First, however, it would be a good idea to get the FSUIPC SDK and check the Access Registration document you will find inside. Section 4 onwards is relevant. Then you can email me the details I need to make you a key, and also prepare to build in automatic access (far less troublesome than asking your users to key thing in).

Regards,

Pete