The simFlight Network Forums
Burkhard

SP2 - Update MyTraffic to the next Generation of AI traffic

Dear MyTraffic 1.1 users,

the service pack 2 is available at

http://www.fsrail.com/MyTrafficSP2.exe

Containing the new technology of creating the scenery at your site, it is a 43MB download only - but do not forget to make a backup of every of your downloads....

In order to make the life as easy as possible to you, it is not protected by a password for the first days.

Please delete the directory FS2002\aircraft\B747_4MY before installation - all 747s will be replaced by a new model.

Just download it, install to FS2002 and let it do its job. Case you prefer not to install to FS2002, you will have several steps to to manually.

Since it may overwrite ThirdParty settings for some airports, you should go through the third party tool after installation again and switch according to what you got installed.

The data files for usage with the editor can be found in directories below

FS2002\MyTraffic\Addon, please copy those you need to the MyTraffic directory, this ensures that nothing you have made gets overwritten.

If you install SP2 to MyTraffic1.0, you will be missing a lot of layouts and more than 100 aircrafts, so while this may work as good as any competitor, it's not recommended. Hence please install SP2 after having installed SP1. Ofcourse, if you have downloaded after SP1 was released, the installation file you downloaded from Simmarket would already have the SP1 data integrated.

Case anybody gets deaper installation problems that we did not see on our tests, please warn here as soon as possible.

Have fun, and better things on your screen than the current TV programs.

Burkhard

Thanks for SP2! I'm little confused, I have mytraffic+mteditor1.2, and I added many additional aircrafts (767etc.), then I installed all aircraftpacks which you released... So how should I install this SP2, I dont want to lose planes which I add.

Thanks

Jacek

Jacek,

All the aircraft released in aircraft packs are also included in this service pack so you shouldn't lose any aircraft and will continue to see them used as AI after installing SP2.

Any additional aircraft you have added will be not show as AI traffic in Fs2002 as the existing MyTraffic*.bgl will be superceded by the MyTraffic.bgl file installed by SP2. You can however re-add the aircraft using Editor 1.2. Using the MyTrafficbase2.myt file located here FS2002\MyTraffic\Addon\MyTrafficEditor, you can recompile the file after adding your aircraft and running the autoschedule routines.

ok, ThankS! everything is ok! I installed sp12, then I copy dat. files for mytraffic/addons/editor to to mytraffic directory, then I import aircrafts, airlines. Now everything is OK, Thanks Guys!

Jacek

Hallo Burkhard!

Da mein Englisch sehr bescheiden ist,würde ich mich freuen,wenn Du die Installation für das update (SP2) mal kurz und knapp in Deutsch verfassen könntest :?

Ich habe nämlich das SP2 installiert und stellte fest das ich 3rd party nochmal durchlaufen lassen musste!

Leider fand ich erst jetzt diesen thread,wie man es machen soll!

Besteht die möglichkeit die neuen My 747 Aircrafts einzubinden,nachdem SP2 schon installiert ist??

Alles nochmal zu deinstallieren und von vorne anfangen wollte ich eigentlich nicht!

Zum Schluß meine wichtigste Frage:

Vor der Vers.SP2 hatte ich in Eddf 3 Einträge im Flughafenauswahlmenü,jetzt sind es 4(ED2F Süd-Ost)

Wozu sind soviele Einträge von nöten?

Ich weiss ehrlich gesagt nicht,welchen ich Auswählen soll,oder ist das egal?

Gruß:Schubi

Guys,

I have tried 3 times now to download the upgrade however, it stops at 24megs.

I have 500k ADSL connection and all other downloads and sites seem fine.

Any ideas??

Thanks in advance.

If I reconstruct 10Voices and load the 1.2 soundpack, is it cumulative? Does it contain everything I need to be current? Or must I load SoundPack 1 before I load SoundPack 2?

same here, download with posibility of 4000 kbit/s and it is corrupted after some hours and some MB, the same with the patch links on the forum.

Is the server overloaded or indeed it is slow as.... :?

Cheers

Stefan

After installing SP2, FS2k2 hangs on the "building facilty indexes" routine with the progress bar at 100%. I have Simflyers Atlanta, DFW and Frankfurt installed. Help!

I am working on the additional download location. Give me a couple of hours.

The voice packs are cumulative and hence you don't need the first voicepack to install the second one and the second one contains all the data which the first one had.

For the freeze when 'building facility indexes', I suggest you do a search for scenery.dat files in the [Fs2002]\Scenedb\ directory and delete any files you find. Start FS2002 and all the databases will be recompiled and hopefully it won't freeze this time.

Concerning the bandwidth problem, it is not the server, well, there is some traffic on it, but I have huge difficulties to have bulk transfers to many sites - the internet backbone is a shodow of what it was until last sunday - please complain with those who think there are more important things to be transfered with priority in these days.

Hallo Burkhard!

Vieleicht hast Du meine Fragen auf der vorherigen Seite übersehen?

Könntest Du mich mal ein wenig aufhellen???

Vielen Dank schoneinmal im vorraus :D

Ansonsten ist Euer support eigentlich sehr gut,bis auf die tatsache"Fast alles in Englisch" :cry:

Gruß:Schubi

Ich schlag vor, deutsche Posts nur unter deutschen Subjects zu machen - versteckt unter englischen gibt es ein babylonisches Durcheinander.

I propose to have posts in German only under German subjects - we are not Citizens of Babylon, oops, happy not to be :cry: .

I can't install SP2!

Starting with version 1.1. and basefix, I deleted the B747_4MY folder.

Installation of SP2 begins but stops with the following message;

CRC error

can't create *\B747_3MY\texture.My07\743_t.bmp

Tried all SP2.exe files downloaded from the several links.

Anyone with a solution?

(Windows XP SP1 on NTFS)

Haromo

I can't install SP2 too!

Starting with version 1.0. and basefix, then to 1.1 I deleted the B747_4MY folder.

Installation of SP2 begins but stops with the following message;

CRC error

can't install the following file *\A321MY\texture.My05\A321_t.bmp

Then I made a new download and installation stops again with

CRC error

can't install the following file *\An-24MY\texture.My11\kryloLow.bmp

have anyone a solution?

I have Windows XP SP1

Michael

Hi,

Could you guys post the exact filesize in bytes of the SP2 file you downloaded? You can find out by right clicking on the file and then going to properties.