The simFlight Network Forums

Widefs and SB3 problem please help!!

I've been trying with no succes to use widefs and SB3.

I have to pc. FS2004 is installed on one and SB3 on the other. Wide fs installed as requested. I have FSUIPC and WideFS latest and registered version installed.

I had SB3 installed originally on one pc and it worked great,

Now that i registered WideFS it doesn't matter if I start Wide FS or not After a minute a get an error message from FS with the following:

Error

The SquawkBox module was unable to start because FSUIPC could not be initialized.

Ensure FSUIPC is properly installed and restart Flight Simulator to try again

If I click the ok buttom, FS will load and you can read ...A Century of Flight with WideServer: Waiting for clients

If I start WideFS in the other pc then it says Wideclient FS98 Eliminator- Connected. and Fs reads:

A Century of Flight with WideServer: 1 connected

But then, I try to connect SB3 and it cannot connect because SB was unable to establish a connection with a running copy of MS Flight Simulator. FS must be running and have the FSUIPC module installed in order for SB3 to operate correctly.

You are seeing this message because FS is not running or there's a problem with the installation of FSUIPC

BUT!!! it is ok..and it was ok before WideFS, and I have reinstalled it 2 times by now..

Please help...what can I do?