The simFlight Network Forums

Last version trouble

Guest baglietto

Guest baglietto

I was flying from Miami to Grand Cayman, when over cuba the visibilty went unlimited all the way to my destination, I limited visibility to 30 miles maximum and at altitudes of 37K at 35 miles. Can anybody help me?

• 2 weeks later...
I was flying from Miami to Grand Cayman, when over cuba the visibilty went unlimited all the way to my destination, I limited visibility to 30 miles maximum and at altitudes of 37K at 35 miles. Can anybody help me?

Using local or global weather -- i.e. where is your weather source? Also I would need to see your FSUIPC.INI file (from the FS Modules folder). You can also enable "weather logging" in FSUIPC's Technical page -- it will produce a file called FSUIPC.LOG which may also be useful, but take care as it can get very large. Always Zip anything you send unless very small. Thanks,

Pete

Using local or global weather -- i.e. where is your weather source? Also I would need to see your FSUIPC.INI file (from the FS Modules folder). You can also enable "weather logging" in FSUIPC's Technical page -- it will produce a file called FSUIPC.LOG which may also be useful, but take care as it can get very large. Always Zip anything you send unless very small. Thanks,

Pete