The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC told me I have the wrong version of FS2004

What do i do I downloaded the latest version of FSUIPC and when i started FS2004 it said I had Build 9.01.40901 and that I needed Build 9.00.30612,it then terminated FS2004,What do I do now. Is there a compatible version of FSUIPC.

What do i do I downloaded the latest version of FSUIPC and when i started FS2004 it said I had Build 9.01.40901 and that I needed Build 9.00.30612,it then terminated FS2004,What do I do now. Is there a compatible version of FSUIPC.

That message has not been in FSUIPC since version 3.39. You most certainly have not got the "latest version" but one at least a year old! Go to http://www.schiratti.com/dowson and get 3.48 or later.

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

That message has not been in FSUIPC since version 3.39. You most certainly have not got the "latest version" but one at least a year old! Go to http://www.schiratti.com/dowson and get 3.48 or later.

Pete

HI, I'm having the same problem. I did download the newest FSUIPC. I want to just delete the program totally. I tried to do it, but I can't. How do I delect PSUIPC? Now it says to delect the backup and I did that. But I still can't get rid to PSUIPC from my system. The reason I want to delect it totally is that I want to just delect everything FS2004 and then start over again with installing everything. Please help.

Oh and I have Ultimite traffic on the computer and for some reason I can't delect that program. Any help with that too?

Thanks

Brian

I did download the newest FSUIPC. I want to just delete the program totally. I tried to do it, but I can't. How do I delect PSUIPC?

Easy, though you won't find it called PSUIPC. You simply delete FSUIPC.DLL from the FS Modules folder. That's it. If it isn't there it cannot be loaded by FS. If it cannot be loaded it can't run. It really is as simply as that. FSUIPC is very simple like that, it uses no fancy installer, it doesn'ty make any fdolders or icons nor loads of entries in your registry. It simply runs from FS Modules folder when it is loaded by FS, and that's it.

Now it says to delect the backup and I did that.

What backup? FSUIPC never makes any backup.

Pete

:D Hi guys, Seems I am gettng the same problem as Slj4. Likewise, I am told I have build 9.01.40901 and should have 9.00.30612 followed by shutdown of FS2004. Thing is I just downloaded FSUIPC 3.5 as well.

Howerver I am new to this and have only had problems since purchasing 747-200 RFP ver.2 -also purchased traffic2004 at the same time-(indeed I only downloaded the latest version of FSUIPC in responce to the above problem after loading 747 RFP)

Not ahving done this before, could I/we have stuffed things up when trying to load FSUIPC 3.5?

:D Hi guys, Seems I am gettng the same problem as Slj4. Likewise, I am told I have build 9.01.40901 and should have 9.00.30612 followed by shutdown of FS2004. Thing is I just downloaded FSUIPC 3.5 as well.

The message that tells you that only exists in versions of FS older than 3.40 -- from over a year ago. You may have downloaded 3.50 but it seems you've not copied the FSUIPC.DLL file from the ZIP into your FS Modules folder.

Not ahving done this before, could I/we have stuffed things up when trying to load FSUIPC 3.5?

There's really nothing to "stuff up", installation is just a matter of putting one file into one folder.

Regards,

Pete