The simFlight Network Forums
vortovor

Newbie questions

Hello,

Today I installed MyTraffic basicpackage for the first time.

1)How do you activate MT in FS2002?....just set Traffic 100% in FS?

2)Also, I parked my plane on LAGO EHAM/SPL. The aircrafts I saw (I hope MT planes?) moving, where not taxieng on the taxilines?

3) Wich file's do I need to download also with this downloadpackage (I've download this package today)...I saw lots of file's.

Thanks

fmcdude

Hello,

Today I installed MyTraffic basicpackage for the first time.

1)How do you activate MT in FS2002?....just set Traffic 100% in FS?

2)Also, I parked my plane on LAGO EHAM/SPL. The aircrafts I saw (I hope MT planes?) moving, where not taxieng on the taxilines?

3) Wich file's do I need to download also with this downloadpackage (I've download this package today)...I saw lots of file's.

Thanks

fmcdude

There are several ways to verify MyTraffic is working correctly.

I always place myselt to UTTT. That has no traffic in any other software, and lots of beautiful Il62, Yak42, Antonovs, but also western aircrafts - if you see these, than you know MT is working perfect.

With 1.2 full install, you also have got the ThirdPArty tool available from the start menu. Start this (with FS2002 off), select LAGO and Amsterdam, select "Layout compatible to Third Party", and it should run on taxiway.

There are several ways to verify MyTraffic is working correctly.

I always place myselt to UTTT. That has no traffic in any other software, and lots of beautiful Il62, Yak42, Antonovs, but also western aircrafts - if you see these, than you know MT is working perfect.

With 1.2 full install, you also have got the ThirdPArty tool available from the start menu. Start this (with FS2002 off), select LAGO and Amsterdam, select "Layout compatible to Third Party", and it should run on taxiway.

Hi again,

I believe I was a litlebit too fast.

After installing the Lago SPL traffic with the Traffictool some aircraft are still taxieng on the grass?

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks again

vortovor

Hi again,

I believe I was a litlebit too fast.

After installing the Lago SPL traffic with the Traffictool some aircraft are still taxieng on the grass?

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks again

vortovor

What product do you refer too? Which airport?

Try do rename the corresponding MyICAO1.bgl to MyICAO1.bgl.passive.

What product do you refer too? Which airport?

Try do rename the corresponding MyICAO1.bgl to MyICAO1.bgl.passive.

Hello, I refer to Lago, the airport I choose is Amsterdam.

Sorry but there's no file called 'MyICAO1.bgl'on my harddisk?

Thx

vortovor

Hello, I refer to Lago, the airport I choose is Amsterdam.

Sorry but there's no file called 'MyICAO1.bgl'on my harddisk?

Thx

vortovor

You always have to replace the ICAO code, so in the case of EHAM, the file is

MYEHAM1.bgl.

Lagos EHAM exists in the Third Party list, so you can use the Third Party toll to switch to that layout. Just start it from the START menu, select Lago and Amsterdam, than select the Third Party layout.

It should rename MYEHAM1.bgl to MYEHAM1.bgl.passive and LAEHAM1.bgl.passive to LAEHAM1.bgl, same with the EH2M overlays.

Best Burkhard

You always have to replace the ICAO code, so in the case of EHAM, the file is

MYEHAM1.bgl.

Lagos EHAM exists in the Third Party list, so you can use the Third Party toll to switch to that layout. Just start it from the START menu, select Lago and Amsterdam, than select the Third Party layout.

It should rename MYEHAM1.bgl to MYEHAM1.bgl.passive and LAEHAM1.bgl.passive to LAEHAM1.bgl, same with the EH2M overlays.

Best Burkhard

Burkhard, are the UK2000 sceneries included in the Third Party tool you refer too?

I use all 5 parts and it would be a big job to set them all up manually, so wondering if it is worth the investment.

Thanks

Burkhard, are the UK2000 sceneries included in the Third Party tool you refer too?

I use all 5 parts and it would be a big job to set them all up manually, so wondering if it is worth the investment.

Thanks

This is a sad field.

The author of the UK airports insists that he is the only supplier of layouts.

So, all you can do is to disable the MyTrafficLayouts for these airports by renaming them to .bgl.passive.

This is a sad field.

The author of the UK airports insists that he is the only supplier of layouts.

So, all you can do is to disable the MyTrafficLayouts for these airports by renaming them to .bgl.passive.

Hi Tony,

The last time we asked Gary, he told us that we couldn't modify the AFCAD files. I will e-mail him again for permission to see if he has changed his policy.

Hi Tony,

The last time we asked Gary, he told us that we couldn't modify the AFCAD files. I will e-mail him again for permission to see if he has changed his policy.