The simFlight Network Forums

Still No Traffic Any Ideas i'm going for a refund

subutica

Hello Everyone,

I purchased mytraffic 2006 from simmarket about a week and a half ago, and chose the cd option. As soon as i received the product i installed it onto my computer without any problems, the one that could be a problem causing the traffic not to appear is the one in he photo below. It appears when i select an ai year, and the only way to get rid of it is the red X (close) Is this normal?

I thought that the problem may have come from my other traffic programs so i uninstalled them and still nothing.

I went out a got a brand new 250gb hard drive installed it put flightsim on it, put mytraffic on it and still nothing, this is after uninstalling everything i had with flightsim off my old hard drive.

So in conclusion i beleive that there is something wrong with the CD, unless some can come up with a solutuion in a day im going for a refund.

Thanks

Aaron

post-13718-128689300706_thumb.jpg

Hi Aaron,

The DOS dialogue you see is not an error but the compilation process. By closing the dialogue, you are ending the compilation before it completes and hence you do not see any traffic.

Please let the compilation complete...it may take a while depending on the speed of your computer but you can tell its done because the dos window will disappear. Yyou can start the compilation by runing the MT2006-Select_AI_year.exe file located in the Flight Simulator 9 directory...just select one of the given options.

Hope this helps and have a great New Year!