The simFlight Network Forums

Install

pepper44

That sounds bad. Especially we have to know more about the symptoms.

Did the MT2004 install work well, including the subsequent jobs to create the sceneries, so did the Select_AI_Year show up? If not, maybe the download was incomplete, which typically leads to an error message during installation. Your disk isn't overfilled?

If the install worked well, we have to go through several steps to verify what is going on - the more information about your symptoms you give us the higher is the chance to fix the problem.

One of the early steps should be to look into the scenery.cfg if this maybe got crippled, so if you zip that and mail to support@fsrail.com or attach it to a post here there we can start.

Yes the install seemed to go well.

It asks me what year to set , and I chose 2006.

There are no error messages.

I next click on FS icon.

The screen for FS04 comes on followed by loading scenery.

THen nothing . The FS screen vanishes.

NOTE: If I go into the FS program and click on a flight that came with - it work, and there are planes from MT06 in flight.

Q2. Why are there no planes on runway from MT06 do I have to insert them?

Hi,

It sounds like there is a problem with the default flight. Try changing the default flight and see if that helps.

To see the AI aircraft on the runway, you will have to wait for a few minutes. When you load a flight, the AI traffic engine places all aircraft at the gates...aircraft scheduled to depart around that time will then begin to taxi to the active. Similarly, aircraft scheduled to arrive around that time will be placed a certain distance from the airport and will take time to line up for the approach.