The simFlight Network Forums

Newb!

BillUp

If I get that for Easter I will be sick for months! :lol: Serious when I see the A380 I was crying with laughter for ages! You ain't half crammed some planes in My Traffic and I've had an F15 shoot past me at 32000 on more than one occasion now. Coupled with ActiveSky6 I now have my hands full at most airports so thank you very much for making me smile! :wink:

It is the Beluga A300-600ST. This aircraft is built to transport parts of the A330/340 and A318/19/20/21 family between the Airbus factory sides. Look at airliners.net for it, you can see nice pictures of complete fuseledges vanishing in it.

Currently, there are three flights between Toulouse and Finkenwerder daily using this model.

This air transport is much cheaper than any other transport and one of the main reasons for the success of the A320 family.

The Beluga is too small for the A380 fuseledge or the A380 wings though, which currently go a long way with ships and trucks.

From time to time, other companies including Boeing use the services of the Belugas for objects that do not fit into a 747-400 frighter.