The simFlight Network Forums

Freight Dogs and Glacier Bay Compatability Issue

Hi Mr Sandmann,

First off, I'd like to say that I'm a long time fan... and a first time poster.

I found some compatability issues with your Glacier Bay scenery and the new Freight Dogs scenery while you were away on vacation. I don't remember the exact file name, but one of the files that you requested to be disabled are actually replaced by 2 files from Freight Dogs ( an A and a B version ).

Any help would be appreciated! :)

Hi Jeff,

thanks for the kind words.

I still haven't managed to get the attention of someone in charge to provide me with a release copy of Freight Dogs. Once I've succeeded I'll check into that issue. Shouldn't be too hard to fix. Also, I'm working on a complete overhaul of the Glacier Bay package but that's still a few months down the road...

Cheers, Holger

Howdy,

well, it turns out that I was too stupid to decipher the meaning of Aerosoft's confirmation email. Note to self: "FOC" means "free of charge and ready to download!" :roll:

Anyhow, attached below is the patch for the double shorelines in the Juneau area when using Freight Dogs together with my Glacier Bay add-on (gl_bay_1.zip). Please install as per instructions and let me know if any problems remain.

Thanks.

Cheers, Holger

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.