The simFlight Network Forums

ut_bc_hs.zip with Ultimate Terrain Canada\Alaska v 1.2

Hi all,

Philipp reminded me that I hadn't posted a new version of the batch file that makes my landscape enhancements for B.C. and Southeast Alaska (file name ut_bc_hs.zip) compatible with Ultimate Terrain Canada\Alaska v 1.2.

The current version of UT Canada\Alaska has different file names and contents than the previous versions. Thus, my original batch files for de-activating overlapping UT files don't work properly anymore. Attached below is an updated version that works for all versions of UT Canada\Alaska: 1.0, 1.1., and 1.2.

Please follow the instructions contained in the zip.

Cheers, Holger

SEBChold_v3.zip

Thanks Holger. I think it's great to see that you are continuing to support your wonderful freeware releases as well as the payware. Many developers have basically said "take it or leave it, it's freeware" but you continue to show devotion to your creations, and I for one am very thankful to you for that.

Keep up the great work sir!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.