The simFlight Network Forums

I have two questions.

1) Do the files in third party affect only the ai traffic or does it affect how the atc directs me too? I ask this because when i requested progessive taxi, it directed me THROUGH two terminals and i'm sure that the afcad file i use is correct because i used them for quite some time.

2) Will you be adding .bgl files for the new sceneries that just never seem to stop coming? for example, the new Simflyer's Las Vegas scenery, KLAS and LAGO also needs some.

Thankyou

Alex Siu

I have two questions.

1) Do the files in third party affect only the ai traffic or does it affect how the atc directs me too? I ask this because when i requested progessive taxi, it directed me THROUGH two terminals and i'm sure that the afcad file i use is correct because i used them for quite some time.

2) Will you be adding .bgl files for the new sceneries that just never seem to stop coming? for example, the new Simflyer's Las Vegas scenery, KLAS and LAGO also needs some.

Thankyou

Alex Siu

Hi Alex,

The third party utility layouts only affect the AI traffic. To get around this ensure that the user is directed based upon the same layout as the AI traffic, we created the SyncUserAFD utility. If you run it, it will copy all the files in your MyTrafficAFD\Scenery directory to your MyUserAFD\Scenery directory, solving your problem. It can be found under the MyTraffic program under Start > Program Files

We will release layouts for the new sceneries. I can't give you an exact date though.

Hi Alex,

The third party utility layouts only affect the AI traffic. To get around this ensure that the user is directed based upon the same layout as the AI traffic, we created the SyncUserAFD utility. If you run it, it will copy all the files in your MyTrafficAFD\Scenery directory to your MyUserAFD\Scenery directory, solving your problem. It can be found under the MyTraffic program under Start > Program Files

We will release layouts for the new sceneries. I can't give you an exact date though.

It will copy all the files in your FS2002\Scenedb\MyTrafficAFD\Scenery directory to your FS2002\Scenedb\MyUserAFD\Scenery directory.

It doesn't modify and layouts, just copies them into another directory.

It will copy all the files in your FS2002\Scenedb\MyTrafficAFD\Scenery directory to your FS2002\Scenedb\MyUserAFD\Scenery directory.

It doesn't modify and layouts, just copies them into another directory.