The simFlight Network Forums

Anomalies at Wenatchee with North Cascades for V+

Hi ,

I have some anomalies near Lake Wenatchee wit the updated North Cascades mesh for V+

I have the Fsaddon scenery for lake Wenatche "above" the North Cascades one and max terrain vertex set at 21 (for V+)

Here are some shots taken in that zone

Bests

post-3200-128689330979_thumb.jpg

post-3200-128689330989_thumb.jpg

Hi Guido,

I think this is actually an issue with V+ not properly configured rather than my North Cascades update.

Try this: run the V+ configurator and uncheck the UT checkboxes. Shut down the configurator and start it again, then re-check the UT checkboxes. Start a flight and see whether the issue has disappeared.

I have Wenatchee below the V+ entries but it shouldn't make a difference for this issue.

Cheers, Holger

Hi Holger,

I don't have UT so the entries are always uncheched.

The anomalies are due to max terrain vertex bigger than 19 and are totally independent from both North Cascades and V+ .

I apologize for bothering you with a question not dependent from your beautyful sceneries ( BTW thanks for the new Himalayan one)

Bests

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.