The simFlight Network Forums

North Cascades V+ update with ut_bc_hs.zip

LA-180

Hi Holger,

have just got as far as North Cascades in my reinstalling escapades, and have a question about the removal of overlap files.

The readme says when I run "removal of VPlus overlap files.bat", I should have 31 .bgl files appear in the ut_bc_v+ folder. I am only getting 14 .bgl files showing up in there, all of them bridge flatten switches as follows:

xFSTflatten_WA_bridge1.bgl

to and including

xFSTflatten_WA_bridge14.bgl

What files am I missing?

Fro the record, I have UT USA and UT Canada installed, with Misty Fjords, Vancouver +, Nigel's CYVR updated all the way, BC Enhancements for UT, Colombia River Gorge.

I have to say that I haven't yet had the time to fly around all the area covered, so this may not even be a problem.

Thanks

Jack

Hi Jack,

below is the list of the remaining files that the batch file should move. Not sure what happened to yours but if they aren't in "\BC enhancements for UT - scenery\scenery" folder then there's no need to worry.

Cheers, Holger

1_LL_glacierpeak_lwm.bgl

1_LL_glacierpeak_lwm.bgl

1_LL_mountbaker_lwm_edited.bgl

2_excl_mtbaker_rc_30_UT.bgl

2_excl_sanjuan_rc_30_UT.bgl

s_glacierpeak_15_UT_5.bgl

s_glacierpeak_fc_30_UT_3.bgl

s_glacierpeak_fc_30_UT_5.bgl

s_glacierpeak_fc_30_UT_9.bgl

s_glacierpeak_rc_30_UT_5.bgl

s_glacierpeak_rc_30_UT_9.bgl

s_mtbaker_rc_30_UT_3.bgl

s_mtbaker_rc_30_UT_5.bgl

s_mtbaker_rc_30_UT_9.bgl

s_sanjuan_15_UT_5.bgl

s_sanjuan_15_UT_9.bgl

s_sanjuan_rc_30_UT_3.bgl

s_sanjuan_rc_30_UT_9.bgl

Thanks Holger,

the Vancouver + manual tells you to remove these files if using together with ut_hc_bs.zip, so I had already taken them out, which is why I was only getting 14 not 31 .bgl's being moved.

Thanks for the help! :)

Jack

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.