The simFlight Network Forums

Bella Coola and UT Canada\Alaska

Hi Peter,

all you need is ut_bc_hs.zip. It includes the UT compatible parts of the following landscape enhancements of mine, including Bella Coola:

"BC-AB scenery upgrades FS2004" --> original source files bcmesh9d.zip, bcmesh9e.zip, bcmeshp2.zip, and/or bcablakefixv2.zip

"BC HS Bella Coola" --> original source file bc_bella.zip

"US WA North Cascades scenery" --> original source file us_wa_nc.zip

"Alaska Glacier Bay scenery and mesh" --> original source files gl_bay_1.zip and gl_bay_2.zip

There are maps in bc_ut_hs.zip that show the coverage extent of those enhanced areas.

Hope that helps.

Cheers, Holger

Hi Peter,

oops, I forgot that there's a new version of those batch files required for the newer version of UT Canada.

Please drop the two batch files from the attached zip into SEBChold and run those instead, Since they are backwards compatible to earlier versions of UT you can delete the original batch files to avoid confusion.

Sorry about that.

I'm working on a sticky posts that lists all my current files and patches; should be up this weekend.

Cheers, Holger

SEBChold.zip

Hi Holger

That worked! I now have 9 hp*.* files extracted. One last question in the ut_bc_hs installation notes you say that in scenery.cfg "Make sure that both entries are *above* the two UT entries and that 'BC enhancements etc landclass' is *above* 'BC enhancements etc - scenery'. Does this mean that they should have lower number in scenery.cfg or a higher number?

For example: Is this correct?

60 - 'BC enhancements etc - landclass'

59 - 'BC enhancements etc - scenery'

or vice versa

Thanks

PeterH

Hi Peter,

I don't like to edit the scenery.cfg directly so all my instructions are in regards to the scenery library menu, not the scenery.cfg file. That's why I use the terms "above" or "below" because in the menu the entries are arranged in a list of rows.

Cheers, Holger

Hi Peter,

yup: Settings > Scenery Library

You can move entries up or down. If you need to move them more than a couple steps and want to prevent a "click fest" with your mouse notice that you can use the Enter key after the first mouse click on the up or down button.

Cheers, Holger

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.