The simFlight Network Forums

My traffic and mdmax

happo

I'm not aware that another aircraft could make FS9 crash with MyTraffic, and not without it.

We would need some more info, when this happens, which version, which symptons, etc.

As a very early testing, you can do the following:

Create a folder \aircraft2

Move all of the MyTraffic aircrafts, or maybe the MD80s only?, over to there to disable them.

If this removes the crashes, than that package makes a modification in the aircraft section, if not, next points should be scenery library prio etc...

Did you make the test I proposed to temporarily draw all MT planes out?

If this helps, than move them back to isolate what happens. I could imagine that there is a conflict between reference to the stock gauges and mdmax gauges, in this case the solution might be sa simple as remove a panel folder from a MT aircraft, but can be completely off of course.

Hi,

If moving all the MyTraffic aircraft folders out of the Aircraft directory didn't solve your problems, try disabling the Mytraffic bgl files located in the [Flight Simulator 9\Scenery\World\Scenery\] folder by renaming them with .ori extensions. I highly doubt this will help but doing this will almost certainly eliminate MyTraffic as being the cause of the problem.