The simFlight Network Forums

Queen Charlotte question

To be honest, I am not sure if this is the forum to ask this. I have your freeware and Misty/V+/UT Canada and Freight Dogs installed and I have this problem between Sandspit and Masset. Any suggestions, please? I'm sure I've done something boneheaded, but what? :oops:

post-9906-128689358668_thumb.jpg

Hi Emmett,

good catch! I'm amazed that no one else has come across this as the issue is actually with Misty Fjords or rather the way UT places land class (that is: all over).

Attached is a quick-fix patch file. Place it in Misty Fjords landscape/scenery and the land "box" should disappear.

Cheers, Holger

0_UT_HP912120_QC_fix.zip

:) Sorry to take so long to get back to you on this.

Thanks for the "fix", Holger. That cleans it up nicely. Masset and Sandspit stick out into the water, but that's an airport placement problem if I'm not mistaken and I can live with that for all the rest we get from the enhancements. I'll be interested to see what FS10 does for airport placements and both north and south terrain extremes.

Thanks again!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.