The simFlight Network Forums

Installing Columbia River AI

When installing the gorge_ai for the Columbia River Gorge, I noticed only 7 .fx instead of 12 as the instructions say. Am I missing some files? Also, when moving these 7 files to the FS9\Effects folder there were already the same files there. I said yes to all, but why were these files already there?

Hi Scott (?),

sorry, the 7 vs. 12 is a typo of mine in the instructions. I did some last-minute changes consolidating various effects and forgot to change that in the text.

Some of the effects are new but others were included in other packages of mine or are default effects from FS2002, like fx_wtrspray_s.fx. That's why one or more may have been on your system already.

Cheers, Holger

Holger,

Thanks for the clarification. I have your Misty Fjords and now have your Columbia River Gorge Scenery and both look great. By the way, it would really be cool if you or someone would add some windsurfers to the Gorge scenery. Seeing some different colored sails darting across the gorge would really look great. What do you think?

Thanks,

Scott L.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.