The simFlight Network Forums

FStraffic 2006 update to Norwegian airports????

norwegian

HI. I have fs2004 and I downloaded and installed norwegian airports from this site: http://www.flightsim.no/norway. Now Norwegian airports look very good. I bought fstraffic2006 and installed it. Now it's much traffic over norway. Problem is that planes drive and stop far away from gates.... I think it's around few houndred meter. They also taxi on grass and where it's not taxiway..... Is this something what I can change self or do I need to wait for an update????

I hope for help.. :?:

Hi,

Do you mean MyTraffic 2006? FSTraffic is a completely different product published by JustFlight. The taxiways and gates should be included in an AFCAD2 file included with the product. Place this file in the same folder as the rest of the scenery's bgl files. If you can't locate this file, I would suggest searching through the various freeware file libraries and if that fails, contacting the developers of the scenery.