The simFlight Network Forums

Help with Blizzard run

I installed the Blizzard run scenery to add a flightplan from say Cambell River.My problem is in the Blizzard run scenery I have buildings up in the air and down in valleys and crevices?

I have the update install as well,just wondered if anyones seen or heard of this,and could let me no what I did wrong . As I'm sure it's me and not the scenery : )

Thx air_tramp

Hi there,

I assume you're talking about Michael Carr's "Blizzard Run" scenery? I actually haven't tested it in FS2004 but know that it was originally made for FS2002. It may work in FS2004 but I know that Michael usually makes his add-ons for the default terrain mesh. If you're using an add-on mesh, like FS Genesis and/or some add-on that replaces the shorelines, like Ultimate Terrain, then that would explain floating buildings etc.

You might want to ask Michael directly via email. This forum here is primarily meant to discuss issues with my own freeware files :wink:

Cheers, Holger

Thank you Holger

Yes it's Michael Carr's "Blizzard Run" scenery.

I have your mesh for all of B.C. and no other add-on mesh

and pretty much everything for B.C. and Alaska that you have mentioned in your readme's and mention in these forums as well.

I left no stone unturned hunting high and low lol.

I have had Blizzard run working fine before.I reinstalled recently and come up with this quirk. I can still use the airstrip no problem.

I'm still working with your flightplans and the addon aircraft you recomend from your readme's,(adding the comercial aircraft now).The GA went really well and truly made life in my skies more intresting.

Thank you Sir

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.