The simFlight Network Forums

fs 2004 nav log not working

I installed mt2006, and it runs fine. but it will not display the flights nav log. when i click on the nav log in either the flt planner, or while in flight. The screen goes black, and shortly afterwards an error pops up stating that the program is not responsing then terminates itself. the system must be rebooted. this only occurs when i try to look at the nav log. Then there is another problem is that when i click on the century of flight it goes black, and acts like the first stated problem. Besides that the program seems to work correctly. I uninstalled fs 2004, and then reinstalled fs 2004 in an effort to possibly correct this problem. It was unsucessful. None of my other sdd-ons ever effected fs 2004. I really like the ai traffic. If you can help me solve this problem then i will be happy. its a great flight sim AI traffic program. Thank you please help me!

Hi,

I am not sure why MyTraffic should affect the Navlog but to test if it is indeed the source of the problem, navigate to your [...\Scenery\World\Scenery] directory and rename the MyTraffic*.bgl files with .bgl.ori extensions. This will essentially disable MyTraffic. Now check if the problem still exists. If it does, the possibility of MyTraffic being the cause of the problem has almost been eliminated. If not, then we can investigate further.