The simFlight Network Forums

After Installing ut_bc_hs.zip

Thanxs for the fast reply Holger. I forgot to mention when I installed ut_bc_hs.zip, that during the step involving double clicking the SouthEast BC install- backup of UT files.bat, I only have one HP9* file showing instead of three as posted in the install guide.

Therfore, since running that other file you just told me about, I still have the smae look at CYRV.

Thanxs for the help, love all your work you do transforming this beautiful province for FS9 to lifelike proportions! 8)

Any plans in the future, for the areas around Fernie, Sparwood, Elkford? I sure would love to see that, as this is where I spent my first 6 years after moving out to B.C.

Cheers,

Pierre.

Thanxs for the fast reply Holger. I forgot to mention when I installed ut_bc_hs.zip, that during the step involving double clicking the SouthEast BC install- backup of UT files.bat, I only have one HP9* file showing instead of three as posted in the install guide.

Therfore, since running that other file you just told me about, I still have the smae look at CYRV.

Thanxs for the help, love all your work you do transforming this beautiful province for FS9 to lifelike proportions! 8)

Any plans in the future, for the areas around Fernie, Sparwood, Elkford? I sure would love to see that, as this is where I spent my first 6 years after moving out to B.C.

Cheers,

Pierre.

Hi Holger, I know you are very busy man, but I was wondering if you had more suggestions about CYRV and the fact I'm not seeing three HP9* files.

Cheers,

Pierre.

Hi Pierre,

the fact that those HP* files don't show up isn't a problem in itself because it probably means they aren't in the UT scenery folder to begin with.

More likely you're still having an add-on active that isn't compatible with UT, like any of my original bcmesh packages or perhaps Larry Silsbee's original Grand Coulee scenery.

If a look through your scenery library doesn't yield any obvious suspects you can do a Windows search for files that include "HP916130", "HP916140", or "HP917130" in their names. The only ones that should be in active scenery folders are those in "BC enhancements for UT - scenery\scenery".

Cheers, Holger

Hi Holger, I don't have any of those mesh addons you spoke of.

What I do have is all 5 Bev, All FSGenesis, UT Can/Alaska, UTUSA And UTEurope, along with active sky, FE, UT Traffic.

I will for sure, hunt down those files you mentioned. Thanxs for the reply.

Cheers,

Pierre.

P.S. Any thoughts on some more mesh for the East Kootenay's some day :?: Thanxs again.

Hi Pierre,

let me know if you find any of those files and if you list their full paths here I should be able to identify the original package they came with.

Maybe it's odd but for some reason the idea of re-building the landscape that I actually live in isn't all that appealing to me. If I want to experience the East Kootenays, I step out of the door ;-)

Cheers, Holger

Hi Pierre,

let me know if you find any of those files and if you list their full paths here I should be able to identify the original package they came with.

Maybe it's odd but for some reason the idea of re-building the landscape that I actually live in isn't all that appealing to me. If I want to experience the East Kootenays, I step out of the door ;-)

Cheers, Holger

:lol: Now that you put it that way, it seems odd that I ask that because I'm only an hour away, and see the same splendor you see, every time I go out the door. I was thinking more about some extra details like the Fernie Ski Hill and the Sparwood and Elkford area. Even though I worked up there for 22 yrs, it's still very beautiful area. I've flown VFR in the area with a friend over the years.

Having a spruced up version of that area, with your talents would make for many hours of fun flying , especially around the Elk lakes. Pure God's Contry!!!

I'll get back to you about those files.

Cheers,

Pierre.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.