The simFlight Network Forums

"No 2D-Cockpit after deactivating ADVDISP...."

Hi Pete

After I learned that the latest FSUIPC is able to replace ADVDISP I deactivated the ADV module in the FS module folder. Pete Dowson's new feature works reliably, however, I no longer get 2D-Panels as soon as I deactivate ADVDISP. I can't figure what might went wrong with my installation, but surprisingly the 2D panel appears when activating ADVDISP again. Very odd. Is that a known limitation?

Thank you very much!

Sam

I no longer get 2D-Panels as soon as I deactivate ADVDISP. I can't figure what might went wrong with my installation, but surprisingly the 2D panel appears when activating ADVDISP again. Very odd. Is that a known limitation?

No. there's no way Advdisplay with change any of your panels, it has nothing to do with them.

But what, in any case, do you mean be "deactivation"? If you don't want to use Advdisplay, please simply remove the DLL itself from the FS Modules folder.

Regards,

Pete

Thank you very much for your prompt reply, Pete!

By deactivating I simply closed the ADVDISP window. I then always had the odd effect that the 2D-Panels got blank. If I choose ADVDISP in the FS menue the panels appears again. I will check if just deleting the module does the trick.

Best regards, Sam