The simFlight Network Forums

Instalation My Traffic 2006

After having installed My Traffic 2006, I am no more able to start FS9. Whenever I try to open FS9, a message pops up, saying "Your storage capacity is exceeded. Perhaps your harddisk is too full. Try to defragment the it". Now, my harddisk is 70% unused, I have defragmented everyting, still the message appears and I am not able to open FS9.

It seems to me that the problem is tied to My Traffic 2006, as before I installed it everything worked out fine. Can you help me please?

Trying to help...

Do you have one disk partition only, or several? If several, is any of them almost full?

As example, if you have FS on the D: drive, and the OS on C:, check that C: still has enough space.

The message is not a MyTraffic message. I never have seen it. Is it issued by MSFS, or by the operating system? You can judge by the look of the message box in most cases, and maybe supply a screen shot of it?

Are there any write protections under your FS9 top folder?

What is the size of your FS partition?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.