The simFlight Network Forums

Missing Aircraft Texture

Fazzybear

Hi Burkhard

I have found another texture missmatch for you in the beta version.

In dc9_50my, texture.my00 the texture in there is titled dc9_50_t_WW.bmp and is of a different layout then the rest of the textures in the other folders. Also, the title has the extra WW in it. I have a dc9 at KBUF that is missing textures and did some testing and this one is definitely the one.

By the way, I think your product MyTraffic is great and adds so much to the FlightSim experience.

Thank you for your support.

Guy

Burkhard, I do have the textures in the folder L1011, also checked the dc-10 folder and it has the textures.

SWVA5630, what airport and time of day/season did you see the textures missing. If you know I will try it out on my setup and see if it happens to me also. Thanks.

Guy

time of day was probably around noon at KLAS. I don't know if it will still happen, I did a clean out of My Traffic and fresh reinstall and now everything seems to be working so I'll get back to you on this. I did notice a 727 at San Diego that was missing textures. About 4pm local time in the sim.

Well, I'm working hard to get into the situation to be the most critical user of MyTraffic myself. All these reports will take a few days to be worked through and to decide what can be done now and to do it and what to skip or ignore forever :lol: