The simFlight Network Forums

MY TRAFFIC 2006

BLAZER

Hello...I have MY TRAFFIC 2004-V2 installed and am thinking of purchasing MY TRAFFIC 2006. Do i have to delete or uninstall any files from MY TRAFFIC 2004-V2 or will the MY TRAFFIC 2006 overwrite the previous files and install automatically..Thanks..TH

No matter, happens.

If you have only MT2004V40 or V41 installed, and not the MyNavy extension, you can just go and install over.

If you have the MyNavy extension, I recommend that you start FS9, remove MyWorldAirports,MyWorldObjects and the three carrier entries, end FS9, stat it again, end it again (soory MS wants it as this) and than install. If you do not do this, the carriers in San Diego harbour will not work corrextly, but if you do not mind...

Hello Burkhard..I have installed CLOUD9 Washington airport. I have MY TRAFFIC working well with lots of AI traffic at other airports but with this addon i have very few AI at the gates or taxing. I have the AI settings at 93% which gives m hight density traffic but not at KDCA...Any ideas?..Thanks...Regards...TH

In FS9, the visible scenery and the logical scenery is identical. This means that at an addon airport, not MyTraffic but that addon airport determines what it does.

Most likely this addon airport has too little parking positions defined, or the radii of the parkings are not according to the standards defined by PAI/MyTraffic and way smaller than the MS parkings.

MyTraffic has 69 parking positions at KDCA, so kust check how many this addon has. If the number is significantly lower, maybe you find a better AFCAD2 - file for this addon on the net, or go and add a few dozen parkings yourself with AFCAD2.