The simFlight Network Forums

FS lock to AFCAD 2

FlyfishDK

Hi

Just purchased MT 2006. Nice product, compared to UT which I have been using for years :wink:

But after install MT2006 I'm not able to lock FS to AFCAD 2 anymore, and I have some AFCAD work to do to some scenery addons. Have tried a lot of Airports, even a small one I crated myself, but can't lock FS to AFCAD after installing MT2006

I know that MT 2006 comes with a lot AFCAD2 files and I'm aware of order in the scenery library but this is not the problem. Permissions are neither a problem.

Anybody seen this before and is there a workaround?

Regards

Patrick

No, MT doesn't break this lock ( which means that the cursor in AFCAD2 follows the aircraft position, or do you refer to something else.) This lock requires FSUIPC to be installed, do you have it installed. If you updated from FS9 to 9.1, you also have to update FSUIPC.

By the way, if you have made good working AFCAD2 based on own work and local knowledge, we would be very happy to distribute them.

Hi Burkhard

Yes, I was reffering to the cursor that moves with the aircraft position.

I'm not sitting next to my FS2004 machine right now, but I have used the "aircraft follow cursor" in AFCAD2 within the last 14 days, when designing the local airstrip close to my summer cottage. And the only modification made to my FS2004 for a long time is install of MYT2006.

Anyway....I'll check my FSUIPC installation later.

I'm currently working on an AFCAD2 for SwedFlights EKCH scenery to use with MYT2006. Will be happy to share when I'm done 8)

Regards

Patrick