The simFlight Network Forums

AUTORUDDER + SSW A310

Pete this one is for you!

Im an ower of the SSW A310 & the CH Virtual Pilot Pro + Pedals. HOWEVER my pedals are currently out of service due to potientiometer repair.

Here's the real kicker. THE SSW A310 has blocked the option of AUTORUDDER in the OFF position. Is there a work around or some sort of key command that i can assign to override this issue and make this OPTION useable in the on position. I hate with a passion steering witht eh keypad! Any help Pete you and you team can provide would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Ive tried the Auto Cord On thingy in FSUIPC but to no avil am i missing something? (with the key command ( ALT + CTRL + 2 ). I just want to temporarily steer her with the yoke!

Cheers

drop me a line back here on the forum or SGTBEL4@Hotmail.Com

Here's the real kicker. THE SSW A310 has blocked the option of AUTORUDDER in the OFF position. Is there a work around or some sort of key command that i can assign to override this issue and make this OPTION useable in the on position. I hate with a passion steering witht eh keypad! Any help Pete you and you team can provide would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Ive tried the Auto Cord On thingy in FSUIPC but to no avil am i missing something? (with the key command ( ALT + CTRL + 2 ). I just want to temporarily steer her with the yoke!

If the standard command doesn't work, then the A310 code is continuously sending commands to disable it. I can't do anything about that.

Why not simply also assign your yoke aileron axis to the rudder in FSUIPC's Axis Assignments, and calibrate it in FSUIPC joystick calibrations. Then it will act as aileron via FS and rudder via FSUIPC. You'd need to experiment with the calibration to get the coordination correct (for flying), but it will be fine for steering on the ground.

Regards,

Pete