The simFlight Network Forums

v3.7, not recalling aircraft specific joystick calibration?

I had some aircraft specific joystick calibration settings (specifically I do not want to process the throttle controls for the Feelthere CRJ), which worked fine until I upgraded to version 3.7. Now it doesn't use the aircraft specific settings when starting a flight, and if I change it back with the aircraft specific checkbox set, the next flight it is right back to not using the a/c specfic settings. I can see the aircraft specific setting section in the ini file. Anyone else? I haven't bitten the bullet of deleting the fsuipc.ini file and starting one from scratch to see if that would make a difference, but I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this yet.

Thanks!

I had some aircraft specific joystick calibration settings (specifically I do not want to process the throttle controls for the Feelthere CRJ), which worked fine until I upgraded to version 3.7. Now it doesn't use the aircraft specific settings when starting a flight, and if I change it back with the aircraft specific checkbox set, the next flight it is right back to not using the a/c specfic settings. I can see the aircraft specific setting section in the ini file.

This was an occasional bug in an earlier version, fixed in this. Strange. Can you ZIP you FSUIPC.INI file up and send it to me at petedowson@btconnect.com please?

It'll be tomorrow (Tuesday) before I can look at this I'm afraid. It's getting late here and this is my last scan through here before I retire.

Regards,

Pete