The simFlight Network Forums

Newbie Questions

simondix

I have now purchased My Traffic.

1 Can I use Radar Contact?

2. I use FS Live Traffic. I followed instructions until I get to set the year. I clicked on Year item on My traffic section on start Menu and it took me to FS9. I cannot find anything to bring up the year widget. What do I do?

The compatibility to FSLive is achieved by replacing the Flight in the OwnRoutes sections by some that are reduced in the area populated by FSLive, i.e. brings no airliners to larger US airports.

It makes of course only sense to combine FSLive (which happens by default in 2006 ) with 2006 schedules - everything else works of course, but I doubt it makes sense.

You find in the MyTraffic compatibility directory a file called MyOwnRoutes2006.dat. Move this into the MT_Plans directory. replacing the much larger one. ( Maybe make a backup of that before ).

Now start the MyTraffic_Select_AI_Year.exe in the FS9 top dirctory, and select 2006, and it will compile the reduced flight plan.