The simFlight Network Forums

Change of email

Interesting that the latest version is smaller than the version I had before :D

Anyway - I've changed my email address and the registration details in FSUIPC shows my old one (naturally). I thought I'd be cute and change the reg file but of course that didn't work. Do I need to change it and if so how please?

Thanks.

Interesting that the latest version is smaller than the version I had before :D

Yeah, I'm using new versions of the development tools. ;-)

Anyway - I've changed my email address and the registration details in FSUIPC shows my old one (naturally). I thought I'd be cute and change the reg file but of course that didn't work. Do I need to change it and if so how please?

No you can't change it and you don't need to. Your name and email address are only used to generate your unique Key, tieing it irrevocably to you. The email address isn't used as such -- it would likely be a Street address for folks ordering by snailmail. The only ambiguity would be if someone with the same name as you got to have the same email as your old one.

Regards,

Pete

• 2 weeks later...