The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC and Motion Plattform

Dear Pete

I have build last week one of a new motion plattform...now i have to now, what i have to do, that the FS9 will running with my platform...the motionsoftware is from Classic Flight in the UK.

Thank a lot for your answer.

greetings from LSZH

Ciriaco

I have build last week one of a new motion plattform...now i have to now, what i have to do, that the FS9 will running with my platform...the motionsoftware is from Classic Flight in the UK.

Sorry, I don't know anything about any motion platforms, nor Classic Flight. I don't understand what you are asking nor why you are asking me. I have no connection with either of these things.

Pete

Dear Pete

Thx for your answer...maybe my question was e little bit stupid sorry....the new question is: in wich part of the FSUIPC i have to change the setting, when i will run a motion plattform ..or is this diffrent between the motionsoftware.....better ???

thx again fpr your answer

ciricao

in wich part of the FSUIPC i have to change the setting, when i will run a motion plattform ..or is this diffrent between the motionsoftware.....better ???

None of the settings in the user facilities of FSUIPC will affect such a connection. It should all be handled by your driver, the program which interfaces to FSUIPC.

In other words, there are no user-serviceable parts!

Pete

i will try to find the right way :)

You should need to "try" to "find" anything! Doesn't the motion driver you have got come with any instructions at all? Surely you need to know how to connect your platform to the PC and set it up with the driver?

It seems that if you don't understand it you should ask the supplier. I'm afraid I simply cannot support other folk's programs, most especially ones I have never heard of.

All you need to know about FSUIPC is that you put it into the Modules folder in your FS installation. that's it. The rest is up to whatever program you are trying to use.

If it is a program with no access license for FSUIPC you may need to purchase an FSUIPC user registration.

Regards

Pete