The simFlight Network Forums

MyTraffic Editor ... where is it? What's the .exe called ?

dk_flyer

Maybe a silly question but where is the My Traffic Editor program. I have a MyTrafficX.exe , MyTraffic_Communicator.exe and TrafficDatabaseBuilder2004.exe

I'm tempted to try MyTraffic.exe but I'm not sure it's the editor.

In the manual it says to start the MyTraffic editor but I see nothing with that exact name so I won't start anything until I find out what it's called

I'm wanting to delete an 'Air Labrador' B-1900 from Boundary Bay airport just near Vancouver International. There's no way that plane would fly 19 or so people all the way across Canada :wink:

I didn't have anything to do with MyTrafficX placed in my start menu / programs list.

yes, it is MyTrafficX.exe. Start it, open the file MTX_V50.myt ( or still better a copy you made of it ) and do not forget to read manual\MyTraffic_Editor_X_Manual.pdf .

What you basically want to do is to look at the departure schedules of the airports in western Canada you are concerned of, click to one Air Labrador schedule at each of them, press the "mark forbidden" . Once you have removed all you want to remove, you have to go through the lengthy "Create schedules,files and traffic".

If you do some modifications of the preferences this way, I would be thankful if you go to Airlines, preferences, and press "Export". A small file MyPref.txt gets created. If you zip it and post that archive here, it can be included to the mastercopy next time.