The simFlight Network Forums

PSS A320 & FSUIPC & TM afterburner 2

I have recentley acquired a TM afterburner 2 joystick and throttle control. By looking into the "joystick" subfolder on the last page i have seen that there is a window with the aircraft name and the number of gates (for the engine). For exmple A320 has six gates.

My question: is there any way to program that joystick to recognise the movement trough different gates and consequently setting the A/T in the right more as well as engaging it when moving the throttle from idle to T/A.

By looking at the PSS A320 panel configuration utility i have seen that movint the A/T trough different modes is by default assigned to the numeric pad + and - keys. Is there anyway to,link these keys to the movement of the throttle. Thanks

By looking at the PSS A320 panel configuration utility i have seen that movint the A/T trough different modes is by default assigned to the numeric pad + and - keys. Is there anyway to,link these keys to the movement of the throttle. Thanks

Not in FSUIPC, at least not at present. It is an interesting idea, and something I'd be willing to consider for a future update to FSUIPC -- I'm seriously thinking of adding axis assignment and scaling, etcetera, facilities in any case. Remind me later in the year. I really won't be able to consider any changes will well after FS2004 release.

Pete