The simFlight Network Forums

Another fine mess, Oli!

LouP

Well I haven't been back to CRG in sometime and the last time I was there everthong was fine as far as I can remember. I have since installed Flightzone 2 and now I see to have several issues at once.

First thing I noticed is that whenever I look upfiver from Portland my sim would freeze, if I looked to the left or north i would move along but as soon as I looked up river she would lock up again.

The second as you can see in the pitcure is a fine mess. It looks as if all my default roads and shorelines have been re-activated somehow. this one is a real mystery and just a mess. :roll:

LouP 8)

post-6893-1286894791_thumb.jpg

Hi Lou,

there's a compatibility patch for CRG in a sticky thread at the FlightZone forum. Please pick the one that's appropriate for your situation: Ultimate Terrain or not.

Sorry, don't know what your freeze-up might be but maybe the patch will take care of that as well.

Cheers, Holger

Hmmmm, Thought I installed that but I will check again. It looks like a lot of stuff re-activated for some reason, very strange. I even have my default roads in the rest of WA turned back on somehow and I am using Roads USA.

LouP 8)

OK found the issue. My installs are on a second drive and I must have had to do all of this manually and in the process, I had the files that should have been activated actually inactivated and vice versa :shock: :oops: .

LouP 8)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.