The simFlight Network Forums

Can't change e-mail address to register

I bought WideFS 6.71 today and received the key within seconds. I transfered the files over to the modules folder of FS9 as per the instructions and started FS2004 to register. The key was not recognised because the e-mail address already on the screen is different from that submitted when I purchased WideFS (I have changed my e-mail address since registering FSUIPC) it shows my old e-mail address but won't let me enter the new one I used to order WideFS.

I need some help please

Glen Coyne

I bought WideFS 6.71 today and received the key within seconds. I transfered the files over to the modules folder of FS9 as per the instructions and started FS2004 to register. The key was not recognised because the e-mail address already on the screen is different from that submitted when I purchased WideFS (I have changed my e-mail address since registering FSUIPC) it shows my old e-mail address but won't let me enter the new one I used to order WideFS.

Send all the details to me at petedowson@btconnect.com (ZIP up your FSUIPC.KEY file from the FS Modules folder please), and I'll issue a new FSUIPC key to match your WideFS one.

Unfortunately I'm off out now, but i'll see to it on my return later tonight.

Regards

Pete