The simFlight Network Forums

fmc pmdg

I changed or updated fsuipc from 3.60 to 3.71

Now after a few minutes my fmc drops out of function, than he is not working anymore.

Must i change somting in te fsuipc. settings

More information? What "fmc" is this? What software drives it? What does "drop out of function" mean? What does the FSUIPC Log show?

The list of changes between each release is shown in the History document, which is in the FSUIPC.ZIP. Does that suggest anything?

Have you tried the latest interim update available in the downloads (see announcements above)? Do any of the changes mentioned there suggest anything relevant to your device and/or software?

Are you sure your fmc has anything to do with FSUIPC in the first place?

[LATER]

I just noticed you mention "PMDG" in the title.

I'm afraid I've no idea what relationship the PMDG FMC has with FSUIPC -- I wouldn't have thought it had anything at all to do with it, as it is involved in flight plans and its own database system, areas completely unrelated to FSUIPC. Have you asked over in PMDG's support forum?

Regards

Pete