The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Burkhard

MD83 in FSX format released - Paintkit here

Airbus Industrie would be horrified to see you taking a saw to their beautiful airplane. :wink:

Also, ItAli Airlines looks like a cow...

I never heared of them, but will find out ;-)

And what else did Airbus when the created the A330-200, the A319, the A318? Indeed, they have other problems now, unfortunately...

You're welcome.

Do you need me to help with the scheduling, or can you find a place for these?

As far as I know, they still fly. Some of them are part of an incomplete airline package, since the other models aren't ready yet, but I was able to find out on the web at least how many aircraft and where they are based. Many of them are charter companies, but for the sake of completeness should be included. Maybe what you could do is have a couple of random flights a week from home base for those?

Another enigma: Golden City from Vienna, Austria. I was not able to find anything about the company at all, except that they have this one airplane.

GoldenCity.rar

post-19978-128689508828_thumb.jpg

It looks like BadDog's repaint factory has been in full production this weekend :D

Nice work

@Burkhard...

You give me some hard nuts to crack, whart to do with these... but thank you so much.

Simple - It looks like the next mytraffic update will be huge!

After reading that, what I think you should do is make the plane sit at VIE permanently and go nowhere! :lol:

At least if it's useless it didn't take long at all...

It is a valid entry into MyTraffic's time machine, it has been observed flying in 2006, so perfectly usable.

I never thought I'd say this, but I can't find any more airlines currently operating MD80s. I guess I'm done with these (for now!)

If anyone knows of any, let me know.

So now it is me who has to pack them, make the database entries,

Thank you so much!

If you take a closer look to the A321 now, let me know if you want some changes, before the A320 comes out. I will provide the complete family rather quickly than, since most of the A321 operators run other family members too, and it is much easier to make all the A32x paints of one airline together.

Indeed, based on pictures from airliners.net as example, the A321 model uses about 1300 pixel along the aircraft. Since the aircrafts are arount 1000 pixels there, for details it is easier to start with a A320 or 319 photo, which has more pixels per detail.

Thanks very much. 8) It was a labor of love as are yours I suspect. Someday every single airplane will look as good.

Fortunately, new airliners, changed liveries and research down into the deepest jungle will keep you busy for the next 500 lives :lol: