The simFlight Network Forums

How can I d/l fsuipc4

For about the three weeks i have been trying to d/l it keeps telling me after the d/l complete connection has been cutoff and I can not save d/l. I dont have any problem d/l ing from any other site... just this particular link. Thank You in advance Peter

Thanks Steve

For about the three weeks i have been trying to d/l it keeps telling me after the d/l complete connection has been cutoff and I can not save d/l. I dont have any problem d/l ing from any other site... just this particular link.

I've no idea what that message means "connection has been cutoff". Is that literally what it says?

Which link are you trying? The main FSUIPC4 user release download page on http://www.schiratti.com/dowson or the interim updates in the Announcements above? You should get the main user Release before any interim version in any case.

For the Schiratti page you need to ask support@schiratti.com I think. For anything in SimFlight you'd need to ask someone like Francois Dumas over in the FS2004 Forum. I can ask on your behalf idf you can tell me more, but all these links work fine here and there are no other similar problems reported, so I would think it must be something your end.

Regards

Pete