The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC4 not saving a setting on Miscellaneous tab page

Pete, I downloaded and registered the latest FSUIPC4 version a few days ago. My initial goal was to use FSUIPC4's first chechbox on the Miscellaneous tab page (zero elevator on AP On and Off). BTW Pete, I was the person who years ago reported to you the AP On and Off issue and that's how you came up with this setting.

Well, the problem I'm having is that everytime I start FSX, I need to go back to the FSUIPC4 settings and check that checkbox, because FSUIPC4 is not saving (remembering) this particular setting. I hope you can include a fix for this in newer releases of FSUIPC4.

Thank you in advance,

Jorge Padron

My initial goal was to use FSUIPC4's first chechbox on the Miscellaneous tab page (zero elevator on AP On and Off).

Well, the problem I'm having is that everytime I start FSX, I need to go back to the FSUIPC4 settings and check that checkbox, because FSUIPC4 is not saving (remembering) this particular setting.

Good catch! Thanksit was being saved but not being read back on reload. I've fixed it here and it will be okay in the next incremental release -- please check the FSX downloads Announcement next week, hopefully by Wednesday or Thursday. I am in the midst of a few other changes to get around possible problems with Vista default FS/FSX installations.

Regards

Pete