The simFlight Network Forums

FS2004 flights question??

Is there anyway of knowing when a flight is completed or mission is completed? If there is a way of knowing does flight sim send that info to FSUIPC?

In FS2004 there are no "missions", and flights only really "end" when you start another -- there are facilities in FSUIPC for seeing when flights and aircraft are loaded.

Regards

Pete

Is there anyway of knowing when a flight is completed or mission is completed? If there is a way of knowing does flight sim send that info to FSUIPC?

In FS2004 there are no "missions", and flights only really "end" when you start another -- there are facilities in FSUIPC for seeing when flights and aircraft are loaded.

Regards

Pete

Thanks Pete, its just as I suspected.

One other question is about offset 0310. Can this timer be started and/or stopped by my program? Does it just show me time elapsed from the start up of FSUIPC?

One other question is about offset 0310. Can this timer be started and/or stopped by my program? Does it just show me time elapsed from the start up of FSUIPC?

It's an elapsed time, but I am not sure when it starts. I've never bothered to calculate such a thing. Certainly it isn't when FSUIPC is started specifically -- FSUIPC simply maps the offset into a variable being set by FS. As such I don't think writing to it can do anything.

Regards

Pete