The simFlight Network Forums
BadDog73

Bad Dog's A319, A320, and A321 paint thread

Thanks! I am doing well. It's good to be around again.

I was too busy (read: lazy) to get the 747 models set up for painting today, so here is another iteration of UsAir, which I wanted to come back to anyway.

Since we are looking at moving on from the small Airbi, now would be a good time to request something if there is something we didn't do, or do well enough! :wink:

Like all USAir special paints, it's a 319.

post-19978-128689553995_thumb.jpg

A319-USAir(Cardinals).rar

being a steelers fan i have to look away :D

were do i get the blank textures for the a319,a320 and a321?

thank you,

boing71234567

Are you not working on the 757's or am I cunfused?

However to answer your question talk to Burkhard about the blank textures.

i wonder what the next paint thread is going to be. my guess is eather boeing717, boeing 737, boeing767, boeing777, and maybe in the future an a380 and 787 paint threat. 8) but im getting ahead of myself. as my mom says lets take it day by day.

thank you,

boing71234567

Hi Boing,

717 and 737 are all done, except for new operators or new paint schemes that may have appeared recently. The 777 converted well and just needs some updates as we see fit. The 757 is well underway as you know, as is Embraer, and 747 all done too. So that leaves the 767, and then we look forward to Burkhard's next models.

I believe it's good to have one goal set at a time. For instance one specific model to paint.

Remeber, this work should be fun to do and with too many different paint threads at a time will only bring out stress. Let's all join forces and finish the 757's and then see which model Burkhard brings out for us.

This is what I think :)

Regards,

Mikael

You are right. Mikael. Of course, if somebody wants to do a model alone, which maybe isn't so much of a main stream as 737,A320,747,757,767 are, everybody is welcome to do so, and if somebody promises to make all 707 paints that ever existed this would give the 707 a boost, and I#m also aware that beautiful aircraft have been built by other manufacturers - let us remain it a fun and not stress - it is enough if I have the stress to get the paints into the air :lol:

In this sense, a happy new year to all of you!

Hi Boing,

717 and 737 are all done, except for new operators or new paint schemes that may have appeared recently. The 777 converted well and just needs some updates as we see fit. The 757 is well underway as you know, as is Embraer, and 747 all done too. So that leaves the 767, and then we look forward to Burkhard's next models.

were is the 717?

I'm set up to do 757s now, and since the end begins to be in sight already thanks to Mikaels great work, I plan to do 757s and then certainly I have an interest in the Fokker 50. That sounds like it will help with the small radius parking vacancies.

Regards

Simon

Bringing Back a thread - This really sums up the support for MyTraffic its by far the best!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

if this was UT2 They would have just added a "Daedalus repaint" :???: