The simFlight Network Forums
BadDog73

Bad Dog's A319, A320, and A321 paint thread

I'm sorry to say that I missed completely that they had an A321, but strangely enough that's probably because a search finds no pictures of USAir A321 in the newer livery. I could take a guess...

OK, we can mix New color 319/320 with OC 321 for 2007, will look realistic. By the way, the US A321 fleet counts 40 aircrafts, I think it is the biggets A321 operator. Currently there is a tender of 60 aircrafts to repalce 757s , a hard battle between A321-200 and B739LR.

You really are hard. Want to see them before the tail gets blue with a yellow spot and a blue bird in it, for €4.something per share?

I'm not sure what Burkhard means, but 8) . Thanks for the kind words, Jaap, it helps keep me going :)

Four Frontier 319s are coming up...

Well, Lufthansa has offered 4€ per share to the Iberia share holders, a total of 4 billion. This has raised Iberria shares to a bit above 4€ now, or where it $? Nevertheless, airline industry is at the beginning of a large concentration process. AWE-US, AFR-KLM,...

Great stuff - as usual, BadDog.

My new favourite is the Moose. :-) Sooo absolutely, totally coool.

Thanks a lot and kind regards

Jaap

@terhi: Thanks. Everyone please enjoy. BTW, what will you paint next??

@Jaap: Yep, the moose is a popular one. I wish I could get all the Frontier tails, but KDEN has a pretty good framerate right now... :D

@Burkhard: I like Egyptair. Good stuff. You know you'll be done with the models long before the paints catch up... :lol:

Here is Clickair, a new Spanish carrier->

A320-Clickair.rar

post-19978-128689521509_thumb.jpg