The simFlight Network Forums

Bad Dog's A319, A320, and A321 paint thread

And Martinair. They have 3 A320's I think. One in the old colour scheme, the other too but with some Jetix Cartoon figures. The third one is leased and has a blue bottom.

AS they will stop their European charters, they might not be around much longer which could explain why these don't have the new colours.

Daniel

post-18066-128689535437_thumb.jpg

A320_Martinair.rar

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Bad Dog, your list is melting :) Remove TAR ( Tunis Air ) and AMU ( Air Macau).

@Daniel Well done! Do you intend to make the other versions ( like CSA 321 ) too, or shall I make the stretches or shorteinings if needed which are simple to make?

First thing: TACA's A319 today. The stretches will follow.

Second thing: Concerning the second picture here - I would like to know if this is enough of a variant to warrant it's own paint or not. Please leave an opinion if you have one! 8)

EDIT: removed .rar attachment, see post below.

post-19978-128689536741_thumb.jpg

post-19978-12868953675_thumb.jpg

I see. I did a small bit of research and it looks as though I will need to paint TACA, TACA-Peru, and LACSA. All so similar that I didn't notice they were different airlines.

As far as the painting goes, the tail was a fair bit of work, you're right. But I think I will lighten the color a little bit; It seems too dark.

That may get near to too much of detail, but the additional work isn't so much, and they are beauties - so as you like that. I will make the database work however you make the paints. Still have to catch up a lot, but am almost through with the A310 now.