The simFlight Network Forums

Trouble with altitude drops suddenly when i fly in slew mode

I have a problem with the altitude. I use a model of Aircraft in Simulink.

It's called the Aerosim blockset, it's free for non-commercial users.

In my model there is a Block called FSInterface that use an S-function called sfunflightsim.dll.

When I start the program in Simulink I can see the aircraft mouving Flight simulator 2004. The problem is that the Altitude drops suddenly of 1 or 2 feets and the image jumps. I don't know if the problem is in this S-function or in the FSUIPC files that I downloaded from the site. I read that I need to change the code from the Source file because the Variable altitude is set in float or double but I Don't Know what is the file that needs to be change and How.

Can you Help me?

I have a problem with the altitude. I use a model of Aircraft in Simulink.

It's called the Aerosim blockset, it's free for non-commercial users.

In my model there is a Block called FSInterface that use an S-function called sfunflightsim.dll.

When I start the program in Simulink I can see the aircraft mouving Flight simulator 2004. The problem is that the Altitude drops suddenly of 1 or 2 feets and the image jumps. I don't know if the problem is in this S-function or in the FSUIPC files that I downloaded from the site.

FSUIPC itself changes nothing direcly, it is only an interface.

I'm afraid I know nothing about your "Simulink" nor "Aerosim". Are they lumps of hardware, or just add-on software, or a bit of both? I've not heard of "FSInterface" nor an "S-Function", nor "sfunflightsim.dll" either, I'm afraid.

I think you need to contact the supplier of whatever it is you are using which doesn't work. Sorry.

If you downloaded FSUIPC from some unofficial place it may well be out of date in any case. The current version of FSUIPC3 is 3.73, though there's a later increment available in the "other downloads" Announcement above.

Regards

Pete